Director, National Accounts
- Tampa, FL
Who they are and why you should join them…
Our Tampa-based client entertains and delights craft beer enthusiasts all over the US. They place a high value on teamwork, hard work and creativity for this faced-paced and fun-loving environment!
With significant growth and success since their start in 2011, they continue to develop and expand their markets. Be a part of this grass-roots organization, working with the founders and partners and making tremendous impact on the future of the business!
Our client is looking for an experienced off premise National Accounts Director to build, develop and manage relationships with national chain accounts throughout the US. This person will be both strategic-minded and analytical in the approach to develop the best programs and partnerships with chain customers.
He/she will work closely with the sales and marketing teams as well as with the CEO of the organization to increase brand awareness and delivery for multiple brands within the off premise chain markets. The ideal candidate will have 5 or more years of experience in the craft beer industry with a focus on chain communication and presentations.
The National Account Director will be responsible for the following…
- Developing strong relationships and managing the off premise national chain account relationships
- Managing revenue growth and profitability through increased brand awareness and development
- Developing chain account strategies and executing business plans to support overall business goals
- Increasing communications within distributor networks to improve partnerships and profitability
- Contributing to the development of pricing programs and ensuring budgets are aligned with customer account strategies
- Problem-solving, negotiating, and strategically creating the best programs for chain accounts to continually drive business growth
- Regularly meeting with customers to ensure satisfaction, continuing business needs and revenue growth
- Maintaining strong knowledge of industry and market trends and ensuring they align with marketing and business plans
You will meet and exceed them with the following…
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business, Sales or Marketing) or equivalent professional experience
- Five (5) years of national account management experience in the craft beer industry, with an emphasis on chain markets
- Ability to travel
- Strong communication skills and ability to build and establish rapport and long term relationships
- Current connections with major chain accounts and the craft brewing community/marketplace
- Experience in sales data collection and analysis and the ability to make recommendations and present creative and impactful programs
We also need someone…
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- With an analytical, strategic and creative mindset
- Amazing at building relationships
- Great with collaborating and working in a team setting
- Cool with growth and working in a fast-paced environment
- Well-organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- With the ability to uphold a high level of integrity and work ethics
- With a love for and knowledge of craft beer
- Who currently resides in Tampa or has a desire to relocate to Florida
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.