FORWARD Intake and Eligibility Specialist
- 1904 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
- Employees can work remotely
LiveStories is a venture-backed company on a mission to build technology solutions allowing Governments to provide assistance to their community at scale. FORWARD, the technology platform, connects businesses and people to national, state, and local resources in one place.
Local municipalities including cities, counties, economic development corporations, and chambers of commerce are all utilizing FORWARD to provide resources and economic resiliency to local businesses and their communities.
Our fully remote team works hard, but we fully embrace the advantages of this new paradigm. We work autonomously, collaborate asynchronously, and take ownership of our work.
Help America to recover and thrive.
A FORWARD Intake and Eligibility Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day management of application review and award activities. The Intake and Eligibility Specialist is required to have a basic knowledge of the principles, concepts, and methodology of reviewing applications, determining eligibility, and demonstrated skills in applying this knowledge in carrying out assignments, operations, or procedures.
- Review of applications for completeness and accuracy. Ensure applications are complete for program review (form completed correctly and all required documents are accurate).
- Contact program applicants and request any/all missing or incomplete information.
- Update applications with correct or missing data.
- Make initial eligibility determinations based on individual program requirements.
- Maintain accurate, UpToDate case notes in applicant files.
- Provide excellent customer service to program participants and accurately respond to inquiries about the program.
- Associate Degree in Related Field; Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a related field; 4+ years of experience without Bachelor's Degree
- Bilingual abilities required; English/Chinese (Mandarin)
- You are technically savvy and able to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong ability to work well with people from varied cultural, socioeconomic, educational, and experiential backgrounds
- Customer service experience and effective communication skills both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to adapt quickly to new challenges
- Able to work on several projects simultaneously, and handle a high volume of activity
- You can manage files and documents, follow recordkeeping requirements and maintain confidentiality
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Have U.S. work authorization
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.