Sr. Front End Developer in a fast-growing company !
- 51 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montréal, QC H2X 1X2, Canada
LiveScale is the first Live Omnicast Platform, designed for the live video revolution.
LiveScale is changing the live video paradigm by allowing Content Creators to deliver their live video to any websites, mobile apps, social media and broadcast, simultaneously. Thanks to our disrupting SaaS platform, we automate the processing for delivering pristine video quality, up to 4K and even in 360°/VR, while aggregating the audience KPIs from all destinations, in real-time.
No more black boxes, wires or heavy hardware, Content Creators (like TV networks, Sports league, music groups or venues) can now reach their fragmented audience, in a simple, cost-effective way, like never before...
Based in Montreal, with offices in Paris and New York, LiveScale is a fast-growing company aimed to change the video industry, big time !
LiveScale is looking for an intermediate/senior Front-End Developer, to be part of the engineering team that powers the magic behind our cloud platform.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Being responsible for the UI experience; you're here to turn our responsive UI/UX into a masterpiece!
- Work closely with the Back-End team to ensure a fast response, optimized UI.
- Write efficient and maintainable code, to ensure the fast evolution of the platform.
- Design and implementation new features, in collaboration with the product team.
- At least 2 years of professional Front-End Development, with a passion for new technologies & trends
- Technologies : HTML / CSS / BOOTSTRAP / JS / JQUERY / GIT / JIRA
- NodeJS /JS FullStack expertise is a plus
- Video playback knowledge is a plus
- Graphic Design skills are a plus
We are a multi-cultural company and share a common goal as well as passion around video, content creation, and VR.
We are located in the heart of Montreal, at the vibrant Notman House, close to many food & afterwork places.
We offer competitive salary, including health insurance, and a stock option plan