Senior .NET Full-stack Developer
littlecode is a software development company that offers comprehensive services and crafts innovative digital solutions for multinational companies from Germany, Austria, USA, UK, and France using technologies such as .NET, Azure, Angular, React, and Xamarin. Our clients operate in various fields; including manufacturing, energy management, finance, and industrial software, and are world leaders in their industries.
Our base of clients and projects continues to expand, which represents a stage of significant growth for littlecode. This not only presents new opportunities for us, but also for the recruitment of additional talent who are looking for new challenges, exposure to the latest technologies, and opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
We're looking for full-stack powerhouses to join our growing team. In addition to the specific responsibilities and knowledge related to a particular position, the work tasks related to the mentioned role include proposing and defining technical concepts and solution components, working on understanding the factors that affect the performance and scalability of the system, proposing ways to improve current development processes and new technologies, and participating in planning sprints with the project coordinator and Product Owner. The ideal new members of our team are people who like challenges, are committed to work, and understand the importance of clean code and the concept of lifelong professional education.
Experience and skills that make you a great fit for this position are…
- 6+ years of experience in development;
- Strong experience in working with technologies such as .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Blazor, ASP.NET, Web.API, and Entity Framework;
- Strong experience in front-end development (Angular or React);
- Understanding of programming paradigms such as algorithms, data structures, distributed systems, Object Oriented Programming (OOP), machine learning (ML), and microservices;
- Experience with database development and design using SQL Server or similar databases;
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and architecture principles;
- Ability to work and solve tasks independently and in a team without supervision;
- Willingness to share knowledge with the team and help colleagues when they need advice and guidance;
- Familiarity with cloud services such as Azure;
- Experience with REST API and GraphQL;
- Experience with GIT and DevOps;
- Strong spoken and written English skills;
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field is a plus.
In addition to technical knowledge and skills, we highly value…
- Collegiality and accessibility;
- Willingness to share knowledge with the rest of the team and provide help and guidance to colleagues;
- Motivation for learning and professional development.
We offer you…
- Employment contract for an indefinite period;
- Depending on the knowledge you bring to the company, you will have an initial gross income of €3.300,00 – €4.400,00;
- Hybrid work (Split/Zagreb) and flexible working hours;
- 24 days for rest and additional days off for education and training;
- Paid additional and supplementary health insurance;
- Active support for your learning and professional development (education, conference tickets, books...you name it!);
- Bonuses for personal advancement and professional development;
- Bonuses for helping the progress and growth of the company (referral bonuses, etc.);
- Modern work equipment that you can also use for private purposes;
- Serious projects of longer duration;
- An experienced team from whom you can learn a lot;
- A healthy, stimulating, and relaxed working atmosphere.
We will share more information about the position and benefits during the initial interview.
We look forward to meeting new talents!