VP People Operations
- 2107 N 1st St, San Jose, CA 95131, USA
Want to join a fast-growing Industrial IoT company that is transforming an entire industry? Looking for an incredible technology career opportunity that allows you to help the best companies in the world realize the power of Industry 4.0? Come join a remarkable team of talented and proven solution experts with great leaders who know how to win.
We are Litmus.io, the purpose-built industrial edge computing company. Born in the heart of Silicon Valley in San Jose, California with roots in Toronto, Canada, our game-changing platform provides the real-time data manufacturers need to maximize the performance of critical operations.
We are in good company with Fortune 500 customers, partners, and investors. We are an award-winning and innovative brand recognized by:
- Gartner 2020 & 2019 Magic Quadrant for Industrial IoT Platforms
- MachNation: 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018 1st Place IoT Edge Vendor
- Gartner 2018 Cool Vendor for IoT Platforms
- Frost & Sullivan: 2019 Product Innovation Award: Edge-to-Cloud IIoT Enablement Platform
The leadership role is divided into 5 key areas. The position will report to CEO, Vatsal Shah.
- Recruitment Efforts
- Work with external recruiters to bring the best talent on board with a roadmap to create an internal recruiting team in the future.
- Create standardized talent sourcing, talent evaluation, and talent communication framework
- Strategic HR Operation
- Processes for performance management, OKRs
- 1:1 and reviews framework for managers
- Interact with Benefits providers
- Guide the organization on Diversity and Inclusion practices
- Compliances and Policies
- Upkeep all HR policies and develop an employee handbook
- Maintain list and adhere to HR compliances
- Empowerment and Employee Success
- Support employees on a needed basis and answer HR questions
- Events, Team bonding, company culture development, and more
- Create policies for knowledge enhancements & education
- Creating the team and future-looking practice for People Operations
- Hire Internal Recruiters, SMEs for the above 4 core elements and more
Who's a Good Fit
- You’ve done the role or part of the role before multiple times but love the early stage so you’re looking to join a fast-growing company.
- You are interested a the hands-on approach
- You have experience with remote and international teams
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.