EMEA Sales Manager
- Bayerstraße 10A, 80335 München, Germany
Want to join a fast-growing Industrial IoT company that is transforming an entire industry? Looking for an incredible technology career opportunity that allows you to help the best companies in the world realize the power of Industry 4.0? Come join a remarkable team of talented and proven solution experts with great leaders who know how to win.
We are Litmus.io, the purpose-built industrial edge computing company. Born in the heart of Silicon Valley in San Jose, California, our game-changing platform provides the real-time data manufacturers need to maximize the performance of critical operations.
We are in good company with Fortune 500 customers, partners, and investors. We are an award-winning and innovative brand recognized by:
- Gartner 2020 & 2019 Magic Quadrant for Industrial IoT Platforms
- MachNation: 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018 1st Place IoT Edge Vendor
- Gartner 2018 Cool Vendor for IoT Platforms
- CEO award of the year award
- Frost & Sullivan: 2019 Product Innovation Award: Edge-to-Cloud IIoT Enablement Platform
As the EMEA Sales manager, you will be responsible for leading the Litmus expansion into the EMEA region. This is a fast paced and multi-dimensional leadership role that combines territory management, new business development, managing complex B2B SaaS sales cycles, and hiring and coaching a regional sales team.
You are entrepreneurial at heart and are energized by the idea of growing a business in a new territory. You enjoy devising strategy, solving problems independently, and executing on your plans. You hold yourself accountable to strict standards and have always been a goal-oriented person.
You bring a track record of success in business development and leadership in the manufacturing or industrial software sectors.
- Provide leadership for all Litmus commercial activities in the region.
- Leverage your knowledge of the European markets to develop and execute quarterly and annual sales strategy and targets.
- Lead the complete sales process from initial discovery through to value proposition, project requirements definition, proposal preparation, and finally deal close.
- Build and maintain relationships across multiple stakeholders in corporate accounts over the course of the sales cycle.
- Develop and maintain relationships with strategic partners such as system integrators and resellers.
- Work with leads provided by marketing and the outbound sales team as well as sourcing your own deals from your existing network.
- Carry out on-site customer meetings and plant walk-throughs with new prospects.
- Work closely with our sales engineers and services teams to organize workshops, product demonstrations, and small pilot projects.
- Provide feedback about the local conditions and customer needs to help shape marketing and outbound sales efforts.
- Help plan and execute Litmus attendance at tradeshows and local events.
- Create and share insightful content during Litmus webinars.
- Evangelize and effectively communicate that value of the product and company to customers and stakeholders at all levels.
- Utilize CRM to report sales activity with timely and accurate status updates.
- 10+ years of experience selling hardware, software, or services into manufacturing with a history of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Experience in leading teams or coaching others, preferably in sales.
- History of closing mid to large enterprise account deals with long complex sales cycles.
- Excellent understanding of Industry 4.0 and related technologies.
- Ability to articulate value drivers and challenges of industrial modernization.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, or 4 year business degree.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience with IIoT, Edge Computing and/or Big Data preferred
- Effective negotiation skills and overall business acumen.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with a proactive personality who is able to work independently or with a team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to create content and author proposals for enterprise software products.
- Can do attitude & team player with ability to work closely with team members across the organization & to positively influence others to achieve sales goals.
- Results orientated, self-motivated professional that requires little to no management to achieve results.
- Base salary + variable compensation.
- Standard benefits included (medical, dental, vision, suppl.), travel stipend
- Opportunity for stocks options in an incredibly fast-growing company