Director of QA
- 35 McCaul St, Toronto, ON M5T 1V7, Canada
Want to join a fast-growing IIoT company that is transforming an entire industry? Looking for an incredible technology career opportunity that allows you to help the best companies in the world realize the power of Industry 4.0? Want to join a remarkable team of talented and proven solution experts with great leaders who know how to win?
We are Litmus Automation, the purpose-built industrial edge computing company. Born in the heart of Silicon Valley in San Jose, California, our products provide the real-time data industrial companies need to maximize the performance of critical operations.
We are in good company with Fortune 500 customers, partners and investors. We are an award-winning and innovative brand recognized by:
· Gartner 2020 & 2019 Magic Quadrant for Industrial IoT Platforms
· MachNation: 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018 1st Place IoT Edge Vendor
· Gartner 2018 Cool Vendor for IoT Platforms
· CEO award of the year award
· Frost & Sullivan: 2019 Product Innovation Award: Edge-to-Cloud IIoT Enablement Platform
- Assure quality of the products through the entire development cycle
- Establish the right balance between QA effort and quality of the product
- Guide the development of the automated testing and reporting
- Constantly improve QA practices
- Educate development and delivery teams on best QA practices
- Collaborate with development, product and support teams to assure quick turnaround on issues raised by customers
- Lead team of 4-7 QA engineers across multiple development teams
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the field
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience trough the full QA cycle from product design through product development, to acceptance and compliance
- Extensive experience with automated testing
- Experience with test reporting systems and test analytics
- Hands-on experience with API testing
- Hands-on experience with UI testing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with a team distributed across multiple time zones
- Ability to adapt to changing technology landscape and come up with innovative solutions to the new challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
The work can be performed either remotely or from one of the company's offices.
Please send your resume in PDF format (any other formats will be discarded).