- 2107 N 1st St, San Jose, CA 95131, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Want to join a fast-growing IIoT company that is transforming an entire industry? Looking for an incredible technology career opportunity that allows you to help the best companies in the world realize the power of Industry 4.0? Want to join a remarkable team of talented and proven solution experts with great leaders who know how to win?
We are Litmus Automation, the purpose-built industrial edge computing company. Born in the heart of Silicon Valley in San Jose, California, our products provide the real-time data industrial companies need to maximize the performance of critical operations.
We are in good company with Fortune 500 customers, partners and investors. We are an award-winning and innovative brand recognized by:
- Gartner: 2019 Magic Quadrant for Industrial IoT Platforms and 2018 Cool Vendor for IoT Platforms
- Frost & Sullivan: 2019 Product Innovation Award: Edge-to-Cloud IIoT Enablement Platform
- MachNation: 2019 and 2018 Leading IoT Edge Vendor
We just completed a Series A round of financing and are excited to recruit exceptional people to join our team and help us continue our strong momentum and growth trajectory.
The Application Engineer works with prospective and existing Litmus customers to develop solutions that demonstrate measurable value to the end user and customer business.
The Application Engineer leads the development and configuration of the Litmus Edge and Litmus Edge Manager products during both proof of concept projects and production implementations.
During a proof of concept project, the Application Engineer supports the Sales Engineer by providing best practice configuration and design information to expedite value from the project as quickly as possible. The Application Engineer will also develop custom or more complex configurations needed when a customer requires specific functionality to be demonstrated during the proof of concept.
Additionally, the Application Engineer will also lead production implementations and configurations of the Litmus Edge and Litmus Edge Manager products. The Application Engineer will work closely with the end users to provide support during product implementations. In cases where Litmus has been commercially contracted to perform the implementation, the Application Engineer will ensure a successful implementation by performing all contracted technical responsibilities. Post implementation, the Application Engineer also provides support to existing customers via the Litmus Helpdesk system.
Finally the Application Engineer works closely with the Senior Technical Account Manager to help drive business expansion with existing customer by providing ideas and suggestions to help expand product footprint, functionality and services with our customers. They also provide input to the Sales Team to help shape and review technical aspects of proposals.
- Validate customer requirements for proof of concept and production implementations
- Perform Litmus Edge and Litmus Edge Manager product configuration during proof of concepts or production implementations
- Develop innovative ways for customer to maximize value from the Litmus products
- Maintain and contribute to internal library of solutions and best practices for deploying the Litmus Edge Product Suite
- Own assigned areas of documentation and ensure that content is relevant and current
- Be a technical expert on implementing Litmus Edge and Litmus Edge Manager into a customer environment
- Provide feedback to the Sales Team regarding technical architectures and configuration requirements contained in proposals and to provide industry and technical knowledge to support pursuits
- Work with the Sales Engineers to enhance and maintain the quality and effectiveness of demonstration scenarios
- Provide expert technical support to Technical Support Desk to troubleshoot and resolve L2 and L3 tickets
- Work with Account Executives to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of sales activities and strategies.
- Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management and Development regarding additional products including gaps between product functionality and market/customer demands, as well as documenting bugs and suggesting new features.
- Communicate with Product Management and Development to provide valuable field input into new product requirements.
- Stay abreast of product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical issues. This includes participating in internal software testing, delivering internal training and providing support for Value Added Resellers as necessary.
- Work with colleagues to enhance and maintain the quality and effectiveness of demonstration scenarios. - Ensure smooth presales to implementation account transitions by facilitating "handoff" process with a focus on continuous customer satisfaction.
- Provide sales with ongoing support in fulfillment of RFI's, RFP's and other customer/prospect driven requests.
- Where necessary, engage marketing and field presales to deliver webinars including recorded or live demonstrations.
- Provide assistance and expertise to Value Added Resellers during the sales cycle to include analysis of prospects business requirements, solution architecture and solution presentations.
- Attend conferences, participate in Customer Meetings and Customer Focus Groups to stay on top of changes in business issues, requirements, regulations and technology to understand where the market is going. Participate in local, national and international Customer User Group conferences.
- Where necessary, engage marketing and field pre-sales to deliver webinars including recorded or live demonstrations.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, specifically delivering solutions pertaining to the shop floor, automation, industrial Internet of Things, or analytics
- Familiar with network protocols and architecture
- Experience coding in languages such as java script or python
- Familiarity with Linux based systems
- Experience performing in a customer facing / interactive role
- Self starter and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Enjoys solving problems
- Enjoys staying abreast of new technology and continually learning new things
- Able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Base salary + variable compensation.
- Standard benefits included (medical, dental, vision, suppl.), travel stipend, great snacks, company outings.