Business Development Representative
- 35 McCaul St, Toronto, ON M5T 1V7, Canada
Want to join a fast-growing IIoT company that is transforming an entire industry? Looking for an incredible technology career opportunity that allows you to help the best companies in the world realize the power of Industry 4.0? Want to join a remarkable team of talented and proven solution experts with great leaders who know how to win?
We are Litmus Automation, the purpose-built industrial edge computing company. Born in the heart of Silicon Valley in San Jose, California, our products provide the real-time data industrial companies need to maximize the performance of critical operations.
We are in good company with Fortune 500 customers, partners and investors. We are an award-winning and innovative brand recognized by:
- Gartner: 2019/2020 Magic Quadrant for Industrial IoT Platforms and 2018 Cool Vendor for IoT Platforms
- Frost & Sullivan: 2019 Product Innovation Award: Edge-to-Cloud IIoT Enablement Platform
- MachNation: 2020, 2019 and 2018 Leading IoT Edge Vendor
We just completed a Series A round of financing and are excited to recruit exceptional people to join our team and help us continue our strong momentum and growth trajectory.
About The Role – Business Development Representative
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team. We practice new age selling techniques by leveraging several sales tools at our disposal. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and hungry to generate results. The candidate will participate in the early stages of the sales funnel and will support the Sales team.
- Utilize a three-pronged approach of: email, social and telephone to generate meetings for the sales team
- Attend all sales meetings
- Create notes on Salesforce.com of sales meetings
- Pro-active in developing/generating and qualifying key target market leads
- Pro-active in developing outreach strategies and target market identification and analysis
- Promote Litmus Automation brand and product awareness through marketing and sales campaigns
- Engage and work closely with Sales peers and/or channel-reseller partners to oversee sales cycles from lead generation to opportunity, to revenue recognition
- Diligence in driving Litmus Sales Process by leveraging several sales tools at your disposal
Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Hunter mentality
- Specific interest in technology sales is a great asset
- Previous experience with outbound sales and SaaS products preferred
- Training and course work in strategic selling concepts desirable
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with a proactive personality who is able to work independently or with a team. Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Excellent organizational skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Can do attitude & team player with ability to work closely with team members across the organization & to influence others to achieve sales goals.
- Results orientated, self-motivated professional that can identify prospect clients.
- The focus of this role will be to assist Litmus Automation in generating new business so experience in 'new business' selling techniques is preferred.
- Base salary + variable compensation.
- Standard benefits included (medical, dental, vision, suppl.), travel stipend, great snacks, company outings.