- 35 McCaul St, Toronto, ON M5T 1V7, Canada
Want to join a fast-growing IIoT company that is transforming an entire industry? Looking for an incredible technology career opportunity that allows you to help the best companies in the world realize the power of Industry 4.0? Want to join a remarkable team of talented and proven solution experts with great leaders who know how to win?
We are Litmus Automation, the purpose-built industrial edge computing company. Born in the heart of Silicon Valley in San Jose, California, our products provide the real-time data industrial companies need to maximize the performance of critical operations.
We are in good company with Fortune 500 customers, partners and investors. We are an award-winning and innovative brand recognized by:
- Gartner: 2019 Magic Quadrant for Industrial IoT Platforms and 2018 Cool Vendor for IoT Platforms
- Frost & Sullivan: 2019 Product Innovation Award: Edge-to-Cloud IIoT Enablement Platform
- MachNation: 2019 and 2018 Leading IoT Edge Vendor
We just completed a Series A round of financing and are excited to recruit exceptional people to join our team and help us continue our strong momentum and growth trajectory.
About The Role – Account Executive
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for bringing in new business and carrying an individual quota for the North America region. You will manage the complete sales cycle of your opportunities from initial discovery to deal close.
- Evangelize and effectively communicate that value of the product and company to customers and stakeholders at all levels
- Carry an annual quota of over $500,000
- Execute and close direct sales to mid-large enterprise accounts
- Develop sales strategies to increase pipeline and close rates
- Manage sales cycle from opportunity to revenue recognition
- Utilize CRM to report sales activity with timely and accurate status updates
- Promote Litmus Automation brand and product awareness through marketing and sales campaigns
- Work closely with sales team for strategy, growth and development of direct business in North America
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or engineering, or business related
- Hunter mentality and hungry to learn
- 4+ years of experience selling software products preferably into Manufacturing or related industries
- Previous experience with IIoT, Edge Computing and/or Big Data preferred
- Effective negotiation and closing skills, and overall business acumen. Must be a motivated, self-starter with a proactive personality who is able to work independently or with a team. Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Can do attitude & team player with ability to work closely with team members across the organization & to positively influence others to achieve sales goals.
- Results orientated, self-motivated professional that can identify and provide value to prospective clients.
- Excellent relationship building and collaboration skills
- Base salary + variable compensation.
- Standard benefits included (medical, dental, vision, suppl.), travel stipend, great snacks, company outings.