Senior Front-End Developer
- 35 McCaul St, Toronto, ON M5T 1V7, Canada
Litmus Automation is a recognized leader in Industrial IoT and edge computing trusted by Fortune 500 clients. We are a modern, agile, fast-growing company with a vibrant culture and inspiring leadership. We are increasing our presence in Canada making Toronto home for our core development team.
As a Senior Front End Developer, you will be participating in the development of user interfaces for several industry-leading IoT products, contributing to the design and mentoring junior team members.
- Minimum 6 years of experience developing web applications
- Deep knowledge of TypeScript / ES6.
- Deep knowledge in Angular, (Angular 2+, not AngularJS). This is a must.
- Knowledge of React, Vue and others is a bonus.
- Knowledge of Angular Material (UI frameworks and libraries is a bonus).
- Understanding the principles of asynchronous and reactive programming, ability to use the RxJS library.
- Understanding of the Redux pattern, ability to use NgRX library to implement state management in Angular application.
- Ability to use VCS’s like git.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS / SCSS, and the ability to solve layout problems using the approach provided by the framework rather than using plain CSS.
- Understanding of JSON schemas and the ability to read the Swagger specifications.
- Ability to provide feedback and to make proposals for the backend team.
- Knowledge of MVC and MVVM.
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Ability to use tools like Sketch / Figma to prototype the interfaces.
- Ability and aspiration to learn new things and take initiative.