Java Software Engineer
- 35 McCaul St, Suite 201, Toronto, ON, Canada
Litmus Automation is an edge-to-cloud Industrial IoT platform provider. Our two disruptive products, LoopCloud and LoopEdge are being used in global factory floors.
- Design, develop, test and deploy different components of our system.
- Participate in a full life-cycle of the product.
- Work with passionate people and develop new features.
- Cooperate with our team in different cycles of product development.
- 4-6 years of hands-on experience in Software Development.
- 4+ years of Java Development.
- Experience with architecting and implementing 12 factor apps using Spring Boot
- Unit testing frameworks using jUnit
- Maven build tool
- SQL knowledge
- Understanding of Agile development process
- Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Development tools: git/GitLab, JIRA, Confluence, Docker
Additional Experience considered as beneficial:
- Clickhouse database experience
- Apache Kafka experience
- MQTT experience
- Experience in monitoring and logging frameworks
- Golang knowledge