- 141 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5V 2R2, Canada
Litmus Automation bridges the gap between data in the field or factory and business applications for companies looking to implement Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions. Litmus is an IoT Edge and Cloud provider with 2 main products, LoopEdge and Loop. LoopEdge is a secure edge-level Gateway software to seamlessly collect data from nearly all PLCs, industrial devices and systems, while providing the ability to run applications at the edge (analytics, CEP, Database, etc.). The processed data can then be sent up to the LoopCloud platform for data normalization, device management, 3rd party application integration, visualization and analysis. Working with original equipment manufacturers and other industrial companies, Litmus Automation’s proven IIoT solutions offer data and device management so companies can optimize both how they run their business and how their customers’ businesses operate. Litmus Automation customers include 10+ Fortune 500 Manufacturing companies, while partners like HPE, Intel and SNC Lavalin expand the company’s path to market. For more information about Litmus Automation, go to www.litmusautomation.com.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and hungry to generate results. The candidate will be responsible for bringing in new business and carrying an individual quota for the North America region.
- Evangelize and effectively communicate that value of the product and company to customers and stakeholders at all levels
- Carry an annual quota of over $500,000
- Execute and close direct sales to mid-large enterprise accounts
- Develop sales strategies to increase pipeline and close rates
- Manage sales cycle from opportunity to revenue recognition
- Utilize CRM to report sales activity with timely and accurate status updates
- Promote Litmus Automation brand and product awareness through marketing and sales campaigns
- Work closely with sales team for strategy, growth and development of direct business in North America
Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or engineering, or business related
- Hunter mentality and hungry to learn
- 4+ years of experience selling software products preferably into Manufacturing or related industries
- Specific interest in technology sales is a great asset
- Previous experience with IIoT, Edge Computing and/or Big Data preferred
- Effective negotiation and closing skills, and overall business acumen. Must be a motivated, self-starter with a proactive personality who is able to work independently or with a team. Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Can do attitude & team player with ability to work closely with team members across the organization & to positively influence others to achieve sales goals.
- Results orientated, self-motivated professional that can identify and provide value to prospective clients.
- Excellent relationship building and collaboration skills
Base salary + variable compensation.
Standard benefits included (medical, dental, vision, suppl.), travel stipend, great snacks, company outings.
The culture is based on honesty, hard work, integrity, teamwork & respect.