- 141 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5V 2R2, Canada
Litmus Automation bridges the gap between data in the field or factory and business applications for companies looking to implement Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions. Litmus is an IoT Edge and Cloud provider with 2 main products, LoopEdge and Loop. LoopEdge is a secure edge-level Gateway software to seamlessly collect data from nearly all PLCs, industrial devices and systems, while providing the ability to run applications at the edge (analytics, CEP, Database, etc.). The processed data can then be sent up to the LoopCloud platform for data normalization, device management, 3rd party application integration, visualization and analysis. Working with original equipment manufacturers and other industrial companies, Litmus Automation’s proven IIoT solutions offer data and device management so companies can optimize both how they run their business and how their customers’ businesses operate. Litmus Automation customers include 10+ Fortune 500 Manufacturing companies, while partners like HPE, Intel and SNC Lavalin expand the company’s path to market. For more information about Litmus Automation, go to www.litmusautomation.com.
- Perform high-level analysis of prospects business processes, procedures and requirements in preparation for solution presentations. Ability to uncover, understand and capture business and technical requirements.
- Prepare custom, detailed solution presentations based on the findings and understanding of the customers’ business requirements. Deliver product solution demonstrations in support of the sales process.
- Work with Account Executives to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of sales activities and strategies.
- Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management and Development regarding additional products including gaps between product functionality and market/customer demands.
- Liaison with Product Management and Development to understand details of product direction and communicate information back to sales organization.
- Communicate with Product Management and Development to provide valuable field input into new product requirements.
- Staying abreast of product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical issues. This includes participating in internal software testing, delivering internal training and providing support for Value Added Resellers as necessary.
- Work with colleagues to enhance and maintain the quality and effectiveness of demonstration scenarios. - Ensure smooth pre sales to implementation account transitions by facilitating "handoff" process with a focus on continuous customer satisfaction.
- Provide sales with ongoing support in fulfillment of RFI's, RFP's and other customer/prospect driven requests.
- Where necessary, engage marketing and field pre sales to deliver webinars including recorded or live demonstrations.
- Provide assistance and expertise to Value Added Resellers during the sales cycle to include analysis of prospects business requirements, solution architecture and solution presentations.
- Attend conferences, participate in Customer Meetings and Customer Focus Groups to stay on top of changes in business issues, requirements, regulations and technology to understand where the market is going. Participate in local, national and international Customer User Group conferences.
- BS/MS degree in Electrical, Industrial or Computer Engineering.
- Experience/understanding of electronic system controls/PLC’s-motor control highly desirable.
- Must have knowledge of industrial communications networks such as EthernetIP, ControlNet, DeviceNet, ProfiNet, Profibus, and Modbus.
- Must have experience with PLCs, and DCS control systems. Experience in at least some of the following technologies is highly desirable: Emerson DeltaV, Siemens, Rockwell, Allen-Bradley, Omron, Cutler Hammer, Mitsubishi.
- Experience with Instrumentation (Pressure, Temperature, PH, DO, Flow) and Control Wiring ( 480/120VAC, 24/10 VDC).
- Experience with communication wiring and protocols (Profibus, Fieldbus, Device Net, Ethernet, Serial).
- Technical skills in Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure setup with IBM Cloud (SoftLayer) and/or AWS , Azure, VMWare and Inter-Networking, familiar with Cloud Object Storage and Kubernetes/Container solutions.
- Experience with APIs and / or scripting (Python, etc.) desired
- Basic understanding and experience with databases SQL or NoSQL
- Tinkering with hardware gadgets, sensors, or vehicles is a plus
Base salary + variable compensation.
Standard benefits included (medical, dental, vision, suppl.), travel stipend, great snacks, company outings.
The culture is based on honesty, hard work, integrity, teamwork & respect.
Our mission is to help organizations innovate. We want to transform how they deploy and monetize Internet of Things solutions to create a smarter, connected ecosystem for their customers. We’re working to spread intelligence by enabling smarter solutions and improve lives. To keep up with this mission, we look for amazing people, who are humble, self-motivated, focused and above all – team players.