- 1021 E 7th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
At Literati, we believe in the power of great books. We’re on a mission to curate transformative literary experiences for every reader: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, of any age. There are some stories no child should live without and no adult should ever forget.
As a Copywriter, you will play a crucial role in crafting the words that define our brand-customer interactions. Your work will directly impact our advertising creative and digital presence across channels, so you should bring a thorough understanding of impeccable grammar and unforgettable words. You will be joining a driven, growing team of writers and designers in Marketing at one of Austin’s most exciting companies.
WE’RE GOOD AT:
Bringing the fire. We are a startup, with all the fierce dedication and sparkling energy to accomplish great feats. Iron sharpens iron, and so we’ve refined our teams from only the strongest metals: open minds, bright ideas, and bold determination.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Writing truly exceptional copy—whether it’s for an Instagram ad, an email flow, or website copy.
- Ingraining Literati’s high brand standards and voice to the core.
- Gaining a distinct understanding of our products and crafting inspiring descriptions that guide customers to purchase.
- Collaborating with other writers, designers, and marketing managers to ensure deliverables uphold the brand across the board.
- Multitasking with extraordinary resourcefulness. You are a magician who can write in a fast-paced environment with perpetual creativity and innovation.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting at a consumer-focused brand, startup, or agency.
- Authoritative expertise in marketing-forward written communication, and an excellent command of grammar.
- Demonstrated track record of composing a variety of marketing assets across mediums.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a collaborative spirit and ability to work with a team.
- Relevant portfolio of recent work.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
You’ll work alongside a talented Marketing creative and brand team to produce a volume of high-converting ad units, email campaigns, product descriptions, and other messaging assets. As a growing startup, Literati is a choose-your-own-adventure company. Bring us great words, and it’ll be a wild ride.
We seek people with drive and a touch of alchemy—and if that sounds like you, you should join us. Even if your experience isn’t a precise match for the role, passion and prowess will always win the day in our book. And if your career has taken you to some spectacular (or spectacularly strange) places? We love a good story.
At Literati, we value the power of reading for all: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, anyone of any age, from any background. We are dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness that sees, reflects, welcomes, and celebrates the innovation and talent of a diverse array of people.