Social Media Community Manager
- 1021 E 7th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
At Literati, we believe in the power of great books. We’re on a mission to curate transformative literary experiences for every reader: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, of any age. There are some stories no child should live without and no adult should ever forget.
If you are a proactive, creative, curious, literary-minded, book-obsessed, and detail-oriented social media community manager, we invite you to come and be a part of our growing marketing team.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
Creating and managing content for the Literati Luminary brand on social media, under the supervision and guidance of our Head of Social Media. You’ll be focused on growing our Instagram community by creating and publishing social content and developing Literati as a thought-leader in the literary space. You’ll also assist with content development and publishing for our Kids brand, as needed.
WE’RE GOOD AT:
Bringing the fire. We are a startup, with all the fierce dedication and sparkling energy to accomplish great feats. Iron sharpens iron, and so we’ve refined our teams from only the strongest metals: open minds, bright ideas, and bold determination.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Writing and content development
- Staying on top of social media trends and best practices while advocating for best-in-class content and processes
- Cultivating an online community
- Being invested in your work and completing projects from start to finish
- Cross-functional communication and professionalism among high-level stakeholders, including external partners
- Managing multiple tasks at once
- Talking about books until the sun comes up!
YOU WILL NEED:
- 2-5 years' experience managing a global social media account with proven results
- Experience using social publishing and analytic tools, such as Sprout Social
- A strong sense of creativity and ability to bring creative ideas to the table
- An eye for design and aesthetics, experience working with visual and graphic designers
- A positive attitude and strong, collaborative work ethic
- A passion for literature!
We seek people with drive and a touch of alchemy—and if that sounds like you, you should join us. Even if your experience isn’t a precise match for the role, passion and prowess will always win the day in our book. And if your career has taken you to some spectacular (or spectacularly strange) places? We love a good story.
At Literati, we value the power of reading for all: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, anyone of any age, from any background. We are dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness that sees, reflects, welcomes, and celebrates the innovation and talent of a diverse array of people.