Customer Support Associate
- 4509 Freidrich Ln, Austin, TX 78744, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Literati, we believe in the power of great books. We’re on a mission to curate transformative literary experiences for every reader: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, of any age. There are some stories no child should live without and no adult should ever forget.
Literati is a consumer company that ultimately will live or die based on the customer experience. You will be the first line of contact with the most important people we ever talk to — our subscribers. Your job goes way beyond closing out tickets and responding to emails (although you should love coming up with creative responses to customer service queries). You will personally be responsible for driving the most important metric that drives our business — customer retention. This will require thinking critically about the feedback given by customers, being data-driven, creative, dedicated, and summarizing and bringing critical information back to the team.
WE’RE GOOD AT:
Bringing the fire. We are a startup, with all the fierce dedication and sparkling energy to accomplish great feats. Iron sharpens iron, and so we’ve refined our teams from only the strongest metals: open minds, bright ideas, and bold determination.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Problem solving
- Being a team player
- Thriving in a fast paced, startup environment
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1+ year of customer support experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Ticketing system experience
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
- Manning the lines of the “Jolly Postman” customer support account by responding to customers over Zendesk email, phone, and Live Chat
- Intimately understand the needs of our readers and provide excellent responses that delight our subscribers at every turn
- Work closely with other teams (Engineering, Operations, etc) to come up with outstanding resolutions to everyday customer issues
- Make data-driven recommendations to the company based on trends in customer tickets
- You may be asked to contribute to projects outside of customer support as-needed
We seek people with drive and a touch of alchemy—and if that sounds like you, you should join us. Even if your experience isn’t a precise match for the role, passion and prowess will always win the day in our book. And if your career has taken you to some spectacular (or spectacularly strange) places? We love a good story.
At Literati, we value the power of reading for all: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, anyone of any age, from any background. We are dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness that sees, reflects, welcomes, and celebrates the innovation and talent of a diverse array of people.