Email Marketing Specialist
- 1021 E 7th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
At Literati, we believe in the power of great books. We’re on a mission to curate transformative literary experiences for every reader: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, of any age. There are some stories no child should live without and no adult should ever forget.
As an Email Specialist focused on the customer lifecycle, you will play a crucial role in retention and customer experience. You will manage all email campaigns and be the power user of our email marketing tool. You’ll work closely with the Email Marketing Manager and content team to implement new email content for both customers and prospects. In addition, you’ll track, measure, and analyze all workflows and report on all campaign results. But this is no problem for you - you’ve been around the email tool block a time or two.
WE’RE GOOD AT:
Bringing the fire. We are a startup, with all the fierce dedication and sparkling energy to accomplish great feats. Iron sharpens iron, and so we’ve refined our teams from only the strongest metals: open minds, bright ideas, and bold determination.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Being organized, detail-oriented, and communicating effectively
- Bringing a passion for email marketing and customer lifecycle management
- Jumping in headfirst at a fast-paced startup company
- Manipulating HTML on a daily basis
YOU WILL NEED:
- Direct experience using an email marketing tool
- Direct experience using HTML to modify emails
- Eagerness to learn and the willingness to put in the work necessary
- High attention to detail and personal accountability
- Having a positive attitude and being a team player is at your core
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
This is a highly operational role, where you’ll work alongside a talented marketing team to execute a high volume of email and SMS campaigns, as well as report on existing email campaigns.
We seek people with drive and a touch of alchemy—and if that sounds like you, you should join us. Even if your experience isn’t a precise match for the role, passion and prowess will always win the day in our book. And if your career has taken you to some spectacular (or spectacularly strange) places? We love a good story.
At Literati, we value the power of reading for all: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, anyone of any age, from any background. We are dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness that sees, reflects, welcomes, and celebrates the innovation and talent of a diverse array of people.