Influencer Marketing Coordinator
- 1021 E 7th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
At Literati, we believe in the power of great books. We’re on a mission to curate transformative literary experiences for every reader: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, of any age. There are some stories no child should live without and no adult should ever forget.
Literati is looking for an experienced Influencer Marketer to join our world class marketing team to build our influencer marketing program from scratch. We are looking for someone who is scrappy, knows how to influence influencers, and ultimately someone who is not afraid of reaching out to and engaging micro, medium, and large scale influencers, especially celebrities. If this sounds like a fun challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
WE’RE GOOD AT:
Bringing the fire. We are a startup, with all the fierce dedication and sparkling energy to accomplish great feats. Iron sharpens iron, and so we’ve refined our teams from only the strongest metals: open minds, bright ideas, and bold determination.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Scrappy and confident, you’re equally ready to crank through 1,000 emails and get on a call with a top celebrity
- Think big, you want to create something big, meaningful, and top of the line
- Thoughtful, you care about what works and use that information to define how you attack the problem
YOU MUST NEED:
- Experience building out an Influencer Marketing Program for a Direct-to-Consumer or B2C company, or equivalent
- Experience sourcing and recruiting a high volume of macro-influencers on a continuous basis
- Experience negotiating short and long term contracts with a high volume of influencers
- Deep understanding of how to measure the success of a campaign
- Extremely high organizational skills and exhibit resourcefulness
- Ability to communicate and present information effectively and concisely, both internally within a team environment and to partners
- Demonstrate initiative to suggest and implement new ideas
- Possess strong interpersonal and priority-setting skills to identify and determine steps needed to accomplish assigned tasks and execute them
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adjust to new priorities as required
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
- Build out performance-oriented large scale influencer program from the ground up, including brand ambassadors, micro-influencers, regular influencers, and large scale deals with celebrities
- Test untraditional influencer methods across all digital platforms
- Own communication with all parties, executing campaigns from concept to conclusion
- Track, measure, and analyze performance across all campaigns and make strategic optimizations to achieve KPIs. Up-level learnings to adapt and build improved strategies over time
- Build a team to run a best-practice influencer program in house
We seek people with drive and a touch of alchemy—and if that sounds like you, you should join us. Even if your experience isn’t a precise match for the role, passion and prowess will always win the day in our book. And if your career has taken you to some spectacular (or spectacularly strange) places? We love a good story.
At Literati, we value the power of reading for all: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, anyone of any age, from any background. We are dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness that sees, reflects, welcomes, and celebrates the innovation and talent of a diverse array of people.