Full Stack Software Engineer- Children's
- 1021 E 7th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
At Literati, we believe in the power of great books. We’re on a mission to curate transformative literary experiences for every reader: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, of any age. There are some stories no child should live without and no adult should ever forget.
WE’RE GOOD AT:
Bringing the fire. We are a startup, with all the fierce dedication and sparkling energy to accomplish great feats. Iron sharpens iron, and so we’ve refined our teams from only the strongest metals: open minds, bright ideas, and bold determination.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Getting things done.
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment where decisions are made on the fly.
- Being gritty & rolling up your sleeves whenever necessary.
- Juggling. You successfully manage competing priorities, and you make it look easy.
- Being a team player who has worked on diverse teams and knows how to communicate effectively.
YOU WILL NEED:
- BS in Computer Science or similar field
- Familiarity with React or similar framework like Vue and compiled CSS
- Familiarity with Django or similar framework
- Willingness to learn one of the above if you’re not an expert in both
- Strong preference for simplicity in design both visually and in code
- 5-7 years building production-grade reactive web applications
We seek people with drive and a touch of alchemy—and if that sounds like you, you should join us. Even if your experience isn’t a precise match for the role, passion and prowess will always win the day in our book. And if your career has taken you to some spectacular (or spectacularly strange) places? We love a good story.
At Literati, we value the power of reading for all: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, anyone of any age, from any background. We are dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness that sees, reflects, welcomes, and celebrates the innovation and talent of a diverse array of people.