(Winmo) Account Coordinator
- 3098 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Are you ready to work at List Partners?
- Build an exciting career in the SaaS, marketing technology and media industry with an award-winning, fast-growing company
- Experience a startup/agency culture but with the stability of a company who’s been in business for 20+ years (fun AND stable!)
- Work with some of the hottest agencies, media, martech and sports teams on the planet!
- Be a part of a company that has been recognized 5 times on the Inc.5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies and a repeat honoree of Atlanta’s Pacesetter Award and Best Places to Work (we’re not shy about bragging)
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Account Management Department at List Partners, Inc. This includes, but not limited to, answering client requests, assisting in onboarding new clients successfully, supporting internal necessities for renewal of existing client base. This is an excellent opportunity to have exposure to the sales/account management industry.
The Account Coordinator reports directly to the VP of Client Services, but may also be assigned tasks by other members of the revenue team. As with all members of the LPI team, Account Coordinators must conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while working to instill a positive work environment at the company.
A successful account coordinator shows proficiency in completing the following activities:
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist Account Managers with daily tasks
- Responsible for onboarding new clients
- Invoicing clients when they are up for renewal
- Supporting client requests and daily account communication
- Running reports on low usage licenses and contacting them appropriately
- Drafting proposals for up-sell opportunities
- Maintaining accurate information in CRM
- Producing PowerPoint presentations for monthly goal recaps
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- High level of organization
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects and work independently in a fast-paced office
- Experience in Salesforce CRM a plus.
- 401k plans with company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus PTO and VTO (Volunteer time off)
- Paid parental leave
- Lots of employee engagement activities (company field days, happy hour, brewery tours and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives