(Catapult) Marketing Manager
- 3098 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Catapult New Business, a service of List Partners, provides outsourced business development services to the marketing communications industry. Our customized programs leverage strategic consulting, technology, and account-based marketing to generate demand, qualified opportunities, and create growth for our clients.
Our clients span all marketing services categories including brand, advertising, digital, direct, design, research and media and range from small shops to globally recognized agencies.
About the Role:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the marketing of Catapult to the marketing communications industry through the execution of online and digital B2B marketing tactics including website engagement, SEO, digital ads, content assets, social media, PR and other online touchpoints.
Leveraging your b2b background in account management, marketing or business development across lead generation and content creation, you will work to constantly optimize digital, event and content marketing campaign components, processes, and acquisition/conversion. This hands-on and high-impact role will report directly to the President of Catapult while working closely with the leadership of Catapult and other internal cross-functional areas, as well as ongoing interaction with external agencies, vendors, partners, and clients.
This is the perfect position for high-energy B2B marketer with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic, and project management skills – who enjoys wearing many different marketing hats and wants to be a part of an innovative and growing team in the exciting B2B marketing space.
- Develop new relationships for our brands by identifying engaging, high potential leads and nurturing them into appointments for our client engagement team.
- Manage company website and landing pages, including the development, publishing, and updating of content (and applying SEO best practices).
- Curate, create and edit thought leadership content across email marketing, blogs, emails, press releases and more. (Work with internal subject matter experts and outside vendors as need be.)
- Build and execute brand campaigns that support annual PR initiatives and drive awareness.
- Identify and manage events that support our lead gen and brand initiatives; execute all pre and post-event marketing and budget analysis.
- Manage email automation campaigns (via Hubspot) to drive inbound leads and nurture them throughout the sales cycle.
- Maintain understanding and insight of the industry and competitive marketplace to inform the marketing strategy and tactical development process.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Three + years of progressive experience in a B2B environment, specifically in digital marketing and content management
- B2B agency and/or professional services marketing experience highly desired
- Ability to proactively manage multiple projects and adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment
- Willingness to work as part of a team and contribute to the success of the group
- Experience using Marketing Automation and CRM software; SharpSpring marketing automation and Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and WordPress experience preferred.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
- 401k plans with company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus PTO and paid VTO (Volunteer Time Off)
- Lots of employee engagement activities (company field days, happy hour, brewery tours and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives