(Catapult) VP, Client Success
- 3098 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Catapult New Business, a service of List Partners, provides outsourced business development services to the marketing communications industry. Our customized programs leverage strategic consulting, technology, and account-based marketing to generate demand, qualified opportunities, and create growth for our clients.
Our clients span all marketing services categories including brand, advertising, digital, direct, design, research and media and range from small shops to globally recognized agencies.
Position Overview: The VP, Client Success role has the function of managing client relationships, leading account business development strategy, and managing a team of internal Business Development Directors. This is a work from home/ remote position.
Essential Job Function:
• Own, manage, and grow client relationships.
• Ensure client new revenue goals and objectives are met and are linked to appropriate messaging, targeting, and outreach channels.
• Ensure that Business Development Directors are achieving KPIs attached to client and internal goals.
• Develop and build a customized new business strategy based on positioning and relevance to client’s offerings to target markets.
• Review daily marketing news and intelligence from a selection of sources, where relevant stories are highlighted and investigated for client new business opportunities.
• Conduct daily and weekly new business training sessions with your team and direct reports.
• Brief clients on overall team performance and opportunities set with corporate marketers.
• Monitor activity and evaluate program strategy monthly to improve program results.
• Prepare weekly, quarterly, and annual outcomes reports as needed by clients.
• 8+ years of experience in B2B business development/account management in a professional services firm
• Marketing Agency experience highly preferred – either in account management or new business
• Experienced in applying Account Based Sales techniques highly desired
• Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
• Entrepreneurial, high energy, and flexible; ability to multi-task, prioritize, roll up sleeves and deliver; results oriented
• Strong written, verbal communication, and organizational skills
• Interpersonal and creative thinking abilities
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related discipline
- 401k plans with company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus PTO and paid VTO (Volunteer Time Off)
- Lots of employee engagement activities (company field days, happy hour, brewery tours and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives