(Winmo) Demand Generation Specialist
- 3098 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Are you ready to work at Winmo?
- Build an exciting career in the SaaS, marketing technology and media industry with an award-winning, fast-growing company
- Experience a startup/agency culture but with the stability of a company who's been in business for 20+ years (fun AND stable!)
- Work with some of the hottest agencies, media, martech and sports teams on the planet!
- Be a part of a company that has been recognized 7 times on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies, and a repeat honoree of the National Best & Brightest list, Atlanta’s Pacesetter Award and Best Places to Work (we’re not shy about bragging)
Winmo is on the hunt for a highly-motivated Demand Generation Specialist for our Atlanta office to assist in our lead generation programs in support of B2B Sales Intelligence Platform.
The Demand Generation Specialist is a key member of the marketing department. You’ll be a go-getter and proactive team player – someone who helps our solutions stand out from the crowd. Primary responsibilities of this position include generating targeted leads across multiple products and services, effectively leveraging a mix of marketing channels to increase qualification and close rates of those leads, and developing highly targeted campaigns that support the pipeline for our sales team.
The Right Candidate Will:
Develop and execute inbound strategies to meet and exceed monthly inbound goals.
Assist in owning the lead management process, from capture to conversion.
Create and manage list segmentation to ensure delivery of relevant and targeted content and messaging, with the goal of improving engagement and increasing conversion.
Assist in development of marketing thought leadership and other marketing content to drive lead development and qualification (i.e., email marketing, direct marketing, website, landing pages, videos, PPC.)
Optimize email automation campaigns to drive inbound leads and nurture them throughout the sales cycle.
Manage and update our prospect data sets; leveraging them to identify hyper-targeted segments for email marketing, direct marketing and social.
Regularly monitor KPIs to measure and report on inbound performance
Assist in event logistics for our annual tradeshows to increase acquisition, retention and branding efforts.
Understand and report on ROI of all marketing channels. Work with the Demand Generation Manager to optimize the spend and marketing mix.
Obtain a deep understanding of target markets and buyers in order to engage the right people in the best possible way to achieve results.
Build and manage a calendar for demand generation programs.
BA/BS or equivalent working experience
Experience in B2B marketing, including implementing demand generation programs and processes
Hands-on experience in using marketing automation technology (preferably Hubspot) and CRM (preferably Salesforce).
A metrics-driven approach to demand gen, and a strong understanding of how to capture data and interpret it to measure progress, optimize campaigns, and provide actionable insights and recommendations.
Knowledge of how to design and implement targeted email campaigns and nurturing programs that incorporate best practices.
Experience managing and running webinars and tradeshows (hands-on experience with webcasting programs (e.g.; GotoWebinar) a plus).
Excellent communication skills with a high level of organization and attention to detail.
Experience and/or strong interest in working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- 401k plans with company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus PTO & VTO (Volunteer Time Off)
- Paid parental leave
- Lots of employee engagement activities (company field days, happy hour, brewery tours and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives; we’re aiming to impact 100,000 lives by 2020.