(Catapult) Business Development Director
- 3098 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Catapult New Business, a service of List Partners, provides outsourced business development services to the marketing communications industry. Our customized programs leverage strategic consulting, technology, and account-based marketing to generate demand, qualified opportunities, and create growth for our clients.
Our clients span all marketing services categories including brand, advertising, digital, direct, design, research and media and range from small shops to globally recognized agencies.
Position Overview: The Sales Director is responsible for developing relationships with corporate marketers and identifying qualified new revenue opportunities for our clients. This is a work from home/ remote position.
Essential Job Functions:
• Manage new business development activities for up to three clients.
• Ensure client new revenue goals and objectives are met and are linked to appropriate messaging, targeting, and outreach channels.
• Lead the development and implementation of a customized new business development strategy based on positioning and relevance to client’s offerings to target markets.
• Review daily marketing news and intelligence from a selection of sources, where relevant stories are highlighted and investigated for client new business opportunities.
• Conduct daily cold call and email prospecting to target audience; develop and nurture mutually beneficial relationships with key prospects.
• Brief clients on identified meetings and opportunities set with corporate marketers and facilitate meeting logistics.
• Monitor activity and evaluate program strategy monthly to improve program results.
• Prepare weekly, quarterly, and annual outcomes reports.
• 6+ years of experience in B2B inside sales/new business development in a professional services firm
• Marketing Agency experience highly preferred – either in account management or new business
• Experienced in applying Account Based Sales techniques highly desired
• Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
• Entrepreneurial, high energy, and flexible; ability to multi-task, prioritize, roll up sleeves and deliver; results oriented
• Strong written, verbal communication, and organizational skills
• Interpersonal and creative thinking abilities
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related discipline
- 401k plans with company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus PTO and paid VTO (Volunteer Time Off)
- Lots of employee engagement activities (company field days, happy hour, brewery tours and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives; we’re aiming to impact 100,000 lives by 2020.