(Winmo) Content Marketing Specialist
- 3098 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Are you ready to work at Winmo?
- Build an exciting career in the SaaS, marketing technology and media industry with an award-winning, fast-growing company
- Experience a startup/agency culture but with the stability of a company who's been in business for 20+ years (fun AND stable!)
- Work with some of the hottest agencies, media, martech and sports teams on the planet!
- Be a part of a company that has been recognized 7 times on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies, and a repeat honoree of the National Best & Brightest list, Atlanta’s Pacesetter Award and Best Places to Work (we’re not shy about bragging)
Are you a creative & analytical storyteller that excels in shaping information into content that drives sales, engagement and business outcomes? If so, we’re looking for you.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading Winmo’s content marketing efforts. Focusing on our primary client verticals (agency/marketing services, media, marketing technology and sponsorship) you will support an “always on” content strategy that ensures audience-centric content through a mix of channels to optimize engagement and deliver measurable results.
You will analyze different industry resources to identify trends and opportunities, keep a pulse on the advertising industry and craft engaging content that demonstrates thought leadership while often harnessing the value of Winmo’s exclusive insights for original content our readers can’t find anywhere else.
- Act as our brand ambassador, ensuring all content is consistent across all channels including online, social, mobile, video, print, email and in-person.
- Write and edit asset types including blog and social media copy, press releases, e-books, bylined articles, infographics, and opportunity analysis. Create effective distribution strategies to drive awareness and conversions for each.
- Create compelling content that resonates with our audience’s challenges and needs, interactions and asset preferences. Develop a rich research and information gathering process that supports these viewpoints through industry trends and analysis.
- Manage a centralized editorial calendar and the content lifecycle workflow for all assets (editing, publishing/activation, measurement, curation, maintenance and retirement).
- Measure the effectiveness of all content. Leverage technology (Web analytic tools, marketing automation, content management systems and social media management tools) to provide analysis on performance and recommendations for optimizing content quality, processes and activation across channels moving forward.
- Work with our demand generation and email marketing team to provide a steady pipeline of content used to nurture, educate and move customers toward purchase.
- Collaborate across internal functions including Product, Sales and Demand Generation to implement effective content strategies that meet business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, marketing, communications, business, English or journalism coupled with 3+ years of B2B content, journalism and/or public relations experience. Experience with B2B/SaaS platforms is a big plus.
- Exceptional ability to analyze data and trends and synthesize salient points into cohesive content that tells a story.
- Excellent communication, copywriting and editing skills, including the ability to write in different styles for different audience types and goals (i.e. demand, thought leadership, sales enablement, tech writing).
- Well-versed in SEO best practices and keyword research.
- Experience using Wordpress CMS. Experience with HubSpot or equivalent marketing automation.
- Experience in video and podcast production a strong plus.
Please note: Candidates who progress through the hiring process will be required to submit a variety of writing samples and take a screening test.
- 401k plans with company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus PTO & VTO (Volunteer Time Off)
- Paid parental leave
- Lots of employee engagement activities (company field days, happy hour, brewery tours and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives; we’re aiming to impact 100,000 lives by 2020.