(Catapult) Sales Support Coordinator
- 3098 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Are you looking to jump-start your career with one of the best and brightest companies in Atlanta? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you’re motivated and looking for a career in enterprise sales or advertising/marketing, read on–you might fit with us!
Catapult New Business, a service of List Partners, is the leading outsourced lead generation/business development firm for advertising and marketing services agencies. We partner with small, mid-size and large agencies throughout the U.S. and Canada spanning all marketing disciplines to help drive their agency’s growth.
We’re looking for motivated individuals to directly support the Catapult New Business sales team to help meet our client’s revenue growth deliverables.
As the Sales Support Coordinator, you will:
· Learn and interpret client objectives
· Provide tactical support to sales representatives
· Research prospect’s potential pain points and marketing goals
· Prepare research-based briefs for use in sales meetings
· Manage team’s sales technology stack
· Generate and manage client prospect lists and CRM
· Report and track daily, weekly, and monthly sales performance
What You Need to Qualify:
• You’re smart and get stuff done quickly and accurately
• Basic knowledge of advertising, marketing and media a plus
• You have a good understanding of how technology works
• You work your best in energetic and passionate environments
• Experience with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
• Required Education: B.A. or B.S. degree
Compensation, Benefits & Fun:
- 401K plans with company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus PTO and "VTO" (Volunteer Time Off)
- Lots of employee engagement activities (company field days, happy hour, brewery tours and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives; we’re aiming to impact 100,000 lives by 2020.