Senior Account Executive- Winmo
- 3098 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Are you ready to work at List Partners?
- Build an exciting career in the SaaS, marketing technology and media industry with an award-winning, fast-growing company
- Experience a startup/agency culture but with the stability of a company who’s been in business for 20+ years (fun AND stable!)
- Work with some of the hottest agencies, media, martech and sports teams on the planet!
- Be a part of a company that has been recognized 7 times on the Inc.5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies and a repeat honoree of Atlanta’s Pacesetter Award and Best Places to Work (we’re not shy about bragging)
This position is charged with generating new revenue for Winmo. The position is responsible for understanding the markets we serve, prospecting for new clients in those verticals, engaging and establishing relationships with director to C-level decision makers, facilitating a discovery process, providing product demonstrations, negotiating the sale of products and services, and seeing the sales process through closing.
- Prospect for new clients (50-60 cold calls and outbound activities daily)
- Full cycle sales, prospect to close, 45-60 day sales cycle
- Organize and facilitate meetings and product reviews
- Provide product demonstrations for prospective clients’ team’s and decision makers
- Negotiate and close the sale of services
- Generate new sales revenues
- Review potential tools to help with sales process
- Attend and/or lead sales meetings and training
- Attend tradeshows/conferences
- Build a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Identification of areas of growth
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue goals
- Provide a positive image of our brands
- Base Salary + Commissions
- 401k plans with company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus PTO and VTO (Volunteer time off)
- Paid parental leave
- Lots of employee engagement activities (company field days, happy hour, brewery tours and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives; we’re aiming to impact 100,000 lives by 2020.