(Winmo) Content Marketing Manager
- 3098 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Are you ready to work at Winmo?
- Build an exciting career in the SaaS, marketing technology and media industry with an award-winning, fast-growing company
- Experience a startup/agency culture but with the stability of a company who’s been in business for 20+ years (fun AND stable!)
- Work with some of the hottest agencies, media, martech and sports teams on the planet!
- Be a part of a company that has been recognized 7 times on the Inc.5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies and a repeat honoree of Atlanta’s Pacesetter Award, Best & Brightest and Best Places to Work (we’re not shy about bragging)
Are you a creative & hands-on storyteller that excels in developing impactful content that drives results? If so, we’re looking for you.
As Winmo Content Marketing Manager, you’ll own the creation and direction of all content marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and formats. The ultimate goal of these efforts is to increase website traffic and drive engagement, qualified lead generation, customer retention, and other positive client-related outcomes.
This individual is an excellent storyteller who works fast, writes clearly, and engages with a diverse audience, including international markets. The ideal candidate also knows how to create engaging content for a savvy online audience, collaborates on consumer-facing marketing campaigns, understands how to use social media strategically, and has worked with SEO experts to evaluate keyword strategy.
- Develop and maintain/update buyer personas across our multiple verticals and create/maintain brand messaging appropriate to each.
- Develop content to support all phases of the customer journey and fuel sales; this may include but is not limited to: blog, social media, earned media, press releases, case studies, sales enablement tools, marketing collateral, digital ads, video scripts and presentations.
- Introduce podcast and video blogging to content mix.
- Ensure all content is optimized appropriately based off of keyword research and SEO best practices.
- Effectively and efficiently research to identify credible sources to support content and/or to spawn unique and creative new topics upon which to build out content and campaigns.
- Actively mine social conversations for relevant information and opportunities to engage.
- Collaborate across internal functions including Product, Sales and Marketing to implement effective content strategies that meet business objectives.
- Monitor, track and report on content metrics in a spirit of continual improvement.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS content marketing; Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts or business, English or journalism.
- Previous experience with content marketing and inbound marketing concepts, including buyer personas, content journey maps, campaign development, and SEO
- Experience using CRM (preferably Salesforce), marketing automation (preferably Hubspot) and CMS (preferably Wordpress).
- Excellent communication, copywriting and editing skills, including the ability to write in different styles for different audience types and goals (i.e. demand, thought leadership, sales enablement, tech writing).
- Experience in video and podcast production a plus.
Please note: Candidates who progress through the hiring process will be required to submit a variety of writing samples and take a screening test.
- 401k plans with company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus PTO and "VTO" (Volunteer Time Off)
- Paid parental leave (maternity & paternity)
- Lots of employee engagement activities (company field days, happy hour, brewery tours and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives; we’re aiming to impact 100,000 lives by 2020.