(Winmo) Head of Sales
- 3098 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Are you ready to work at Winmo?
Build an exciting career in the media and advertising industry with an award-winning, fast-growing company
Experience a startup/agency culture but with the stability of a company who’s been in business for 20+ years (fun AND stable!)
Work with some of the hottest agencies, media, martech and sports teams on the planet!
Be a part of a company that has been recognized 5 times on the Inc.5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies and a repeat honoree of Atlanta’s Pacesetter Award and Best Places to Work (we’re not shy about bragging)
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a Sales Leader to come in to exceed our sales goals, develop people and help with overall strategy. The ideal Sales Leader will be comfortable with technology, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and is team-oriented with management and teaching capability. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to connect at high levels, carry engaging conversations regarding sales leadership, revenue generation, and strategy.
The Sales Leader should be up to the challenge of developing a world-class sales organization, establishing third party relationships, and providing follow-up services for clients on customer experience. The Sales Leader will be responsible for coaching, training and managing the new sales team.
Sales Leader Job Function:
- Identify and target strategic or major/national accounts for the team to implement prospecting against
- Provide expert advice, recognition and accountability on the selling process.
- Maintain product/industry expertise and share best practices with other Sales team members.
- Be a trusted mentor to Sales team members.
- Build and maintain an effective personal network to further build access to information, leads, contacts, etc.
- Develop effective relationships with key decision-makers in assigned target customers.
- Conduct negotiations on behalf of the company to secure sales that represent good business within current sales framework, authorities, and practices.
- Support other necessary corporate activities including forecasting, product management and marketing initiatives, development of sales strategies, and departmental planning.
- Build and maintain industry expertise by participating in vertical-specific user groups and by monitoring and reporting on competitor activities and offerings.
- Travel as needed for business development, deal closings, and client retention
Other Key Attributes:
- Same side selling methodology using consultative sales techniques from entice to discovery and close.
- Prospecting, objection empathy, negotiation strategy, techniques training.
- Subscription Prospecting and Sales Coach to AE’s to ensure each of their full potential using qualitative measures.
- Prospecting Coach to BDR team to ensure full potential and scalability
- Work collaboratively with our Sales Operations Leader
- Staying abreast of digital marketing best practices and applying this knowledge to assist their portfolio of clients in meeting their revenue goals
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success team to ensure successful new client onboarding along with a white-glove level of support
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure clients' ongoing success and satisfaction
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Strategic, Consultative, and Solution Selling sales. Sales Enablement, Cloud, CRM or SaaS experience preferred
- Expert knowledge of digital sales tools including Salesforce, LinkedIn, and GoToMeeting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience cold calling and following up on inbound leads in high-profile, enterprise-level accounts
- Ability to gain consensus at multiple levels within an organization
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Consistent proven ability to exceed quota expectations
- Strong Account and Territory Planning along with Key Account Management
What You Have:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' sales team management experience in Media/MarTech/AdTech sectors with deep understanding of the marketing/advertising landscape
- Proven history of meeting & exceeding team sales goals, (preferably in a SaaS model)
- Technical aptitude/ability to liaise comfortably with Marketing, Product and Tech leaders about system functionality/capabilities.
- A consultative coaching style and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of sales acceleration applications such as Salesloft a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
Compensation, Benefits & Fun:
401K plans with company match
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
Paid holidays, plus PTO and "VTO" (Volunteer Time Off)
Lots of employee engagement activities (company field days, happy hour, stadium tours and other fun team-building activities)
Opportunities to join our community service initiatives; we’re aiming to impact 100,000 lives by 2020.