Partner Success Engineer
- 1301 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Liongard is a fast-growing tech startup based in Houston, Texas. Liongard’s mission is to enable relentless insight through automation to unleash IT teams to operate at 10x! Our customers are Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that are now managing into a complex modern IT stack – from cloud services like Office 365 and GSuite to network devices, apps, services and databases. Our customers love us because our product, Roar, gives them deep visibility into all the systems and configurations managed and bring it all back to one unified dashboard, allowing them to troubleshoot issues faster, track changes over time, receive alerts when something is misconfigured, and generate reports across all of their environments and systems.
We have built an amazing team that has allowed us to grow extremely quickly, while continuing to rapidly improve the product and respond to our improving understanding of our customers’ needs. The product is truly unique in its capability to unify the wide array of systems that represent the modern IT stack. We are excited about where Roar stands today and the roadmap for the future!
Liongard is a product and customer-focused company, and that is really evident in our core values which drive both how we work and who we hire:
- Listen & Learn – Be a sponge. We are focused on learning, not perfection.
- Adapt & Automate – Respond to what’s been learned.
- Execute as a Team – Collaborate to all row in the same direction.
- Focus on Visible Progress – Commitment to excellence through iteration.
- Teach – The best path to mastery is through teaching. Provide thought leadership!
As partners come onboard with Roar, you’ll work with Account Management to walk them through onboarding and be their primary technical and support contact. You will collaborate with our full team of Software Support Engineers and software developers for deeper troubleshooting of problems with our code – you are the IT brains of the operation. If you enjoy solving tricky IT problems, this might be the role for you.
Having a background in managed IT services will help you better relate to our customer base and the challenges that they face. This position requires a strong ability to listen and learn, an information technology background, high attention to customer success, and excellent customer education skills.
You'll encounter varied partner environments, expertise, and understanding of our platform.
You’ll be responsible for stepping in to interact with partners post onboarding to develop, present, and deliver material that educates them on how and why the platform can improve their business.
This is a full-time position in Houston, TX.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Quickly gain an understanding of our SaaS software product, the key components, and how our users interact with it
- Develop and implement a well-planned customer on-boarding
- Provide customer training and education on company product and services
- Provide product and technical support service to customers
- Create, manage and track customer data using online tools
- Develop and maintain a smooth and strong relationship with customers to increase loyalty and retention
- Pay attention to customer’s details and complaints
- Achieve target customer retention
- Intervene to customers at risk
- Respond to customer support tickets and drive IT issues from start to full completion, escalating software failures to the Development team and working with them to resolution
- Assist in improving customer documentation and support Knowledge Base articles
- Recognize support case trends and bring these to the attention of the team
- 1-3 years of IT experience as a support engineer or related technical proficiency
- Basic technical skills, IT Networking, and internet technology
- Teaching or experience with facilitation is preferred
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent phone, verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical, Proactive and takes initiative
- Business and tech-savvy
- Ability to work on customer relationship management applications
- Managed Service Provider (MSP) experience and or MSP channel products
- Experience with general IT infrastructure technologies like switches/firewalls and networking
- Experience with end system software installation issues and MSI installation issues is a plus
- Experience with REST APIs is a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be local to Houston
At least one of the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 2 years of related experience
- Comptia Network + or 2 years of related experience
- Comptia A + or 2 years of related experience
- VMware VCA or 2 years of related experience
- Microsoft MSCA/MCSD or 2 years of related experience
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or 1 year of related experience
- Cisco CCNA or 2 years of related experience
- Professional office environment
- Some travel to trade events may be required