Business Development Intern
- 19 Presidential Way, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
Lionano SE Inc. seeks to transform battery technology to enable safe, affordable, and manufacturable products for Mobility and Energy. Operating out of its world-class research and development facility in Woburn, MA, the company holds a portfolio of polymer-based solid-state technology innovations, including its segment-leading LPE™ electrolyte.
We are looking for a Business Development Intern to help plan and implement our marketing and business development activities over the 3-6 months internship. At the end of the internship, if the candidate fulfills the requirement, a full time offer might be extended immediately.
This role is a combination of finance analyst and marketing associate. The candidate needs to thrive in an agile and fast changing environment and passionate about sustainability.
Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals through developing new customer relationships and building strong brands.
Citizenship or green card required.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and provide insights to refine current go to market strategy
- Develop competitive landscape analysis to provide support for valuation and investor relationship management
- Work with leadership to develop marketing materials and support PR campaign
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Keep track of the inbound inquiries from customers and generate leads as needed
- Prepare regular customer pipeline reports
- Attend customer meetings as need
- Collect and analyze customer feedback and provide insights.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Business Development department runs smoothly
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Support company HR team to create marketing materials or organizing recruiting, team building events
- BSc degree in Finance, Marketing or relevant field
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Solid computer skills, including powerpoint, MS Excel and web analytics
- Experience with SEO campaigns preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Must relocate or live in the Greater Boston Area
- Able to attend hours when needed to accommodate meetings involving participants from multiple time zones
Lionano SE® Inc. seeks to transform battery technology to enable safe, affordable, and manufacturable products for mobility and energy storage. Operating out of its world-class research and development facility in Woburn, MA, the company holds a portfolio of polymer-based solid-state technology innovations, including its segment-leading LPE™ electrolyte.
Lionano is an equal employer and all your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.