Lab Test Technician
- 19 Presidential Way, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
Lionano SE Inc. seeks to transform battery technology to enable safe, affordable, and manufacturable products for Mobility and Energy. Operating out of its world-class research and development facility in Woburn, MA, the company holds a portfolio of polymer-based solid-state technology innovations, including its segment-leading LPE™ electrolyte.
Lionano SE is seeking a Lab Test Technician to join its team in Woburn, Massachusetts. This role will support our Battery Engineering group and will be responsible for battery assembly, battery validation, data collection, and lab maintenance.
Other tasks may include, but are not limited to:
· Performing lithium-ion battery fabrication according to a strict standard of procedures in order to produce batteries of consistent excellent quality.
· Operating mass balances, slurry mixers, blade coaters, micrometers, die punches, gloveboxes, and vacuum sealers to produce lithium-ion battery pouch cells.
· Recording all activities in a technical record book and working with researchers to further develop consistent procedures.
· Interfacing with computer systems to enter and retrieve data and analyze basic operational information.
· Work safely and in compliance with all regulations and quality systems.
· Coordinating and executing equipment maintenance per manufacturer’s guidelines
· Good dexterity; sufficient to work with small components.
· High school diploma required. Bachelor or Associates degree preferred.
· Minimum of 1 years’ hands-on experience working in a team setting.
· Experience working in a chemical laboratory setting, and or quality control environment is preferred.
· General knowledge of equipment calibration and procedures regarding chemical safety. Must be comfortable with operating benchtop machinery and performing repetitive tasks.
· Basic understanding or interest in lab analytical equipment and test methods.
· Technically proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Excellent people skills and demonstrated ability to work on teams.
· The role will entail work within Lionano SE’s dry room facility. Technicians must be capable of working in low moisture conditions (<.5% Relative Humidity/-50°C dew point).
· Capable of meeting OSHA standards for manual lifting guidelines <50lbs
Lionano SE®, a Cornell spin-off company, is developing proprietary high-performance, high-safety profile materials for lithium-ion battery industry. The company is well funded by venture capital and strategic investors. We are expanding our capacity, fast forward in material manufacturing while achieving excellence in quality.
Lionano is an equal employer and all your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.