- 19 Presidential Way, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
Lionano SE Inc. seeks to transform battery technology to enable safe, affordable, and manufacturable products for Mobility and Energy. Operating out of its world-class research and development facility in Woburn, MA, the company holds a portfolio of polymer-based solid-state technology innovations, including its segment-leading LPE™ electrolyte.
Lionano SE is seeking an Operations Associate to join its growing team in Woburn, Massachusetts. The Ops Associate will work closely with the Sr. Director of Operations and to accomplish procurement, facilities, admin, and EHS objectives. This role is open to US citizens and permanent residents only.
- Identifying and executing on opportunities for business process improvement
- Sourcing, purchasing, and logistics support for our procurement function
- Lead facilities maintenance and buildout projects, including sourcing and directing contractors
- Maintain organization, quality, and integrity of company databases
- Ad hoc execution of special projects and executive initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, business- or STEM-related majors or concentrations are preferred
- 1+ year of experience in a procurement, facilities, or EHS function.
- Ability to execute on large and small tasks across an assortment of disciplines, in a very fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong fluency in business productivity software, including Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365, is required
- Conscientious, able to work independently and manage ambiguity while completing tasks
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
Lionano is an equal employer and all your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.