Head of Business Development
- 19 Presidential Way, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
Lionano SE Inc. seeks to transform battery technology to enable safe, affordable, and manufacturable products for Mobility and Energy. Operating out of its world-class research and development facility in Woburn, MA, the company holds a portfolio of polymer-based solid-state technology innovations, including its segment-leading LPE™ electrolyte.
Lionano SE is looking for a full-time Head of Business Development to join its growing team in the Greater Boston area. Head of Business Development will work under the direction of the CEO, and will primarily be responsible for building and managing strategic customer relationships, develop investor relationships and work closely with the R&D team to bring the company product to the market.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and foster long term joint development partnerships with key strategic partners
- Connect key partners in the automotive industry
- Drive the product commercialization by working closely with product development team and generate sustainable profitable revenue for the company.
- Serves as a dynamic ambassador for the organization, both internally and externally, capable of inspiring support from a variety of stakeholders, ranging from dedicated Lionano SE institutional investors, strategic investors and government agencies. Has, or can quickly gain, substantive knowledge of Lionano SE’s mission, purpose and product features, to effectively present potential investment opportunities, verbally and visually to prospective investors.
- Help as necessary with fundraising objectives.
- Compellingly conveys the mission and purpose of Lionano SE to generate excitement among diverse audiences.
- Track record of success in growing businesses, closing deals and generating revenues for startups
- Experience with negotiating joint development agreement with strategic partners strongly preferred
- Seasoned hands on sales and marketing executive that has demonstrable working experience in automotive related industry with high profile companies
- Eager to learn, adapt and contribute to challenging situations
- Able to lead, train, motivate, build consensus and manage cross-functional teams to deliver reliability
- Results-oriented, creative and resourceful, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and solve problems while maintaining attention to detail within budget and deadlines
- Familiar with PR resources and digital marketing platforms
- High energy and thrives in a dynamic, distributed environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the experience and ability to bring the Lionano’s mission and purpose to life, inspiring and motivating a diverse community, including Lionano’s multi-cultural board, staff at all levels, subsidiaries, investors and partners
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Supervisory Responsibilities/Authority Allocated
- Supervise distributed development staff. Lead staff to deliver on individual business development goals and metrics
- Manage relationships with outside consultants, contractors and interns as needed
- Budget management with an eye on maximizing return on investment
- Must relocate or live in the Greater Boston Area for this Full-Time job
- Open for up to 50% travel time
- Able to attend hours when needed to accommodate meetings involving participants from multiple time zones
Lionano SE®, a Cornell spin-off company, is developing proprietary high-performance, high-safety profile materials for lithium-ion battery industry. The company is well funded by venture capital and strategic investors. We are expanding our capacity, fast forward in material manufacturing while achieving excellence in quality.
Lionano is an equal employer and all your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.