- 19 Presidential Way, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
Lionano SE Inc. seeks to transform battery technology to enable safe, affordable, and manufacturable products for Mobility and Energy. Operating out of its world-class research and development facility in Woburn, MA, the company holds a portfolio of polymer-based solid-state technology innovations, including its segment-leading LPE™ electrolyte.
Lionano SE is seeking an Operations Associate to join its growing team in Woburn, Massachusetts. The Ops Associate will work closely with the Sr. Director of Operations and the broader SG&A team to accomplish a wide variety of business objectives, including admin, procurement, IT, marketing, facilities, HR, and other special projects. This role is open to US citizens and permanent residents only.
- Identifying and executing on opportunities for business process improvement
- Sourcing, purchasing, and logistics support for our procurement function
- Lead facilities maintenance and buildout projects, including sourcing and directing contractors
- IT systems and infrastructure troubleshooting as needed
- Maintain organization, quality, integrity, and integrity of company databases
- Support HR administrative processes as needed
- Support compliance, legal, and contract matters as needed
- Ad hoc execution of special projects and executive initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, business-related majors or concentrations are preferred
- 1+ year of experience in an administrative role required. Prior start-up experience is a plus
- Ability to execute on large and small tasks across an assortment of disciplines, in a very fast-paced start-up environment (the important of flexibility in this role cannot be overstated – no two days will be the same)
- Strong fluency in business productivity software, including Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365, is required. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Conscientious, able to work independently and manage ambiguity while completing tasks
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
Lionano is an equal employer and all your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.