- 19 Presidential Way, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
Lionano SE Inc. seeks to transform battery technology to enable safe, affordable, and manufacturable products for Mobility and Energy. Operating out of its world-class research and development facility in Woburn, MA, the company holds a portfolio of polymer-based solid-state technology innovations, including its segment-leading LPE™ electrolyte.
Lionano SE is looking for an entrepreneurial CFO to join its team in the Greater Boston Area to plan and execute the organization’s financial strategy. Applicants should expect to work closely with the CEO and the Board of Directors.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Overall responsibility and management of accounting, finance, auditing, legal, and tax processes and operations
· Create strategies for company growth
· Develop fund raising package including presentation deck and forecast
· Lead fund raising efforts with significant investors
· Manage budget planning and control for join development projects
· Develop and streamline the budgeting and capital expenditure request processes
· Construct and monitor reliable financial control systems, policies, and procedures
· Develop performance measures that support the Company’s strategic direction
· Coordinate the board package and prepare the financial portion of Board packages and participate in Board meetings as needed
· Oversee and ensure successful completion of auditing process
· Strategically streamline the company operations and run a lean orgnanization
· Understand and mitigate key elements of the Company's risk profile, including legal issues, and maintain appropriate insurance coverage
· Ensure that the Company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
· Maintain relationships with external accounting and tax auditors.
· Monitor cash balances and forecasts
· Entrepreneurial background and recent experience exiting a business either through acquisition or IPO required
· Adapting to Lionano's company culture and demonstrate leadership qualities to collaborate and bring positive energy
· Well connected in venture capital and investor world
· Hands-on experience creating financial forecasts and models
· Exposure to different capital structures (e.g., common & preferred stock, convertible debt)
· Experience with licensing / OEM revenue generation business model and operations preferred
· Outstanding organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
· CPA or Finance degree is preferred but not required. Equivalent business experience without business degree will also be acceptable
· An established network in the private equity, investment banking, legal and financial community
· Financial leadership experience in start-up companies
· Experience in the clean tech, energy storage, or automotive industry
· Experience supervising HR preferred
Lionano is an equal employer and all your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.