- 19 Presidential Way, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
Lionano SE Inc. seeks to transform battery technology to enable safe, affordable, and manufacturable products for Mobility and Energy. Operating out of its world-class research and development facility in Woburn, MA, the company holds a portfolio of polymer-based solid-state technology innovations, including its segment-leading LPE™ electrolyte.
Lionano SE is looking for a full-time Accounting Manager to join its growing team in the Greater Boston area. The Accounting Manager will work under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer, and will primarily be responsible for managing all finance and accounting operations (including tax planning, auditing), coordinating and directing the preparation of budgets and financial forecasts and report variances, and preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL
- Ensure timely month end closing including preparation of financial statements in conformity to US GAAP
- Project costing experience including tracking time and materials
- Coordinate annual audit with external auditors
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional duties as assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 4+ years' experience working in a private company setting lead month end close and maintaining/creating financial statements
- General knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Familiarity with Quickbooks and proficient user of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Comfortable in small office / start up environment
Lionano is an equal employer and all your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.