Marketing Intern- Fall/Winter semester
- 19 Presidential Way, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
Lionano SE ® develops and manufactures high-performance batteries for the electric vehicles, consumer electronics, and energy storage markets. We are an agile and energetic company that is well funded by venture capital and strategic investors, partnering with some of the world’s largest auto OEMs to develop safe, non-flammable batteries for the road . Our team is dedicated to excellence and innovation as we rapidly expand our established R&D and manufacturing operations to bring the most advanced battery technology to market today.
Lionano is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will be expected to think critically in three different key areas: Strategy Development and Implementation Market Research and Data Analytics, and Graphic Design.
You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies, assist in analyzing the market landscape, and be able to see your design inspirations as part of our brand. Interns will also be exposed and be able to engage with experts of the clean energy industries and assist in further downstream marketing efforts.
This internship will help you develop marketing skills, challenge you to implement decisions, and prepare you to enter any fast-paced work environment. Interns will be expected to work onsite 20 hours per week. Dependent on overall performance, there may be a possibility of transitioning into a full-time permanent position at the conclusion of the internship.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collect market data and present in concise format
- Track and analyze marketing efforts effectiveness (Google analytics?)
- Assist in marketing and advertising activities
- Keep current on market data
- Identify promotional opportunities (Reporters, Interviews, etc.)
- Maintain website blog postings and content
- Support marketing in daily admin task
- Help develop and create downstream marketing efforts
- Contribute to and distribute an in internal Weekly Newsletter sharing industry trends and information
- Market Research: Competitors landscape, market size, recent deals, technology advancements, stage of development, etc.
- Assist in developing product go-to-market strategy (identifying target market(s))
- Assist in identifying/attending networking opportunities (e.g. GreentownLabs)
- Develop online branding strategy
- Website SEO Strategy and Implementation
- This is a paid internship supported by the MassCEC Clean Energy Internship Program. Candidates must attend, or have graduated within the past year from, a Massachusetts college or university, or they must be a Massachusetts resident, with proof of residency, who attended an out-of-state college or university.
- Strong desire to learn real-world marketing applications
- Understanding of various marketing frameworks
- Taken Business Communications Class; MS office experience (including Excel)
- Experience with Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Experience with Online Marketing tools or CRMs not required, but a plus
- Experience with external communications and talk track
- Senior year student or recent grad with a degree in marketing or a recent field
Lionano is an equal employer and all your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.