- 19 Presidential Way, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
Lionano® is dedicated to creating high-performance and safe materials for lithium-ion batteries. As an agile and energetic startup, we strive for excellence in execution and innovation. We are rapidly expanding our established R&D and manufacturing operations in order to fulfill our customers’ needs for superior battery materials.
Lionano is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join our finance team in Woburn, MA. This role will be heavily involved in the accounts payable, employee expense, and month end close accounting processes.
- Process vendor invoices timely and accurately, ensuring the proper accounting and approvals are obtained.
- Assist in the vendor set-up and vendor change processes and the administration of Company credit cards
- Review employee expenses to ensure compliance with the Company’s expense policies.
- Assist month-end general ledger close activities including inputting journal entries, entering data for analytics, accruals, and reconciliations primarily related to cash, AP, and employee expenses.
- Work closely with the payroll team on payroll related matters, primarily associated with employee expenses.
- Work collaboratively with Controller’s group, FP&A and others within the organization to constantly streamline finance and operation processes.
- Assist in the preparation of required filings including, but not limited to, property, sales and use tax, federal and state tax returns etc.
- Assist in projects as needed for the finance and operations teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Economics or equivilant experience
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Great team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to help others and takes a flexible and proactive approach to work
- Experience working with accounts payable, employee expense, and general ledger systems
- Experience using QuickBooks is preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of Chinese will be considered a plus
Lionano is an equal employer and all your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.