Marketing Intern- Spring Semester
- 19 Presidential Way, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
Lionano® develops and manufactures high-performance materials for lithium-ion batteries. We are an agile and energetic startup that is well funded by venture capital and strategic investors. Our team is dedicated to excellence and innovation as we rapidly expand our established R&D and manufacturing operations to fulfill our partners’ needs for superior battery materials.
Lionano is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills, provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies, and prepare you to enter any fast-paced work environment. Interns will be expected to work onsite10-15 hours per week. Dependent on overall performance, there may be a possibility of transitioning into a full-time permanent position at the conclusion of the internship.
Please note that this position is not eligible for sponsorship of employment visa status (e.g., H1-B) nor will be in the future.
- This is a paid internship supported by the MassCEC Clean Energy Internship Program. Candidates must attend, or have graduated within the past year from, a Massachusetts college or university, or they must be a Massachusetts resident, with proof of residency, who attended an out-of-state college or university.
- Strong desire to learn real-world marketing applications
- Understanding of 4 P’s of marketing
- MS office knowledge (including Excel)
- Experience with Online Marketing tools not required, but a plus
- Experience with external communications and talk track
- Senior year student or recent grad with a degree in marketing or a recent field
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collect market data and present in concise format
- Track marketing efforts effectiveness
- Assist in marketing and advertising activities
- Keep current on market data
- Identify promotional opportunities
- Maintain website blog postings and content
- Support marketing in daily admin task
- Help develop and create downstream marketing efforts
Job title, and compensation based on experience. Lionano is an equal opportunity employer.