- 19 Presidential Way, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
Lionano® is dedicated to creating high-performance and safe materials for lithium-ion batteries. As an agile and energetic startup, we strive for excellence in execution and innovation on a daily basis. We are rapidly expanding our established R&D and manufacturing operations in order to fulfill our customers’ needs for superior battery materials.
Lionano Inc. is looking for an Executive Assistant to join its growing team in Woburn, Massachusetts. The Executive Assistant will work closely with the CEO, as well as provide support to the COO and President. The ideal candidate will be a team player, have excellent multi-tasking skills, and is someone who strives to exceed expectations and meet deadlines. This role is open to US citizens and permanent residents only.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 – 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant Strongly preferred
- Willingness to execute on large and small tasks in a very fast-paced start-up environment
- Proficiency in business productivity software, including Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365, is required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and manage ambiguity while completing tasks
- Understands best practices, but can find creative solutions to issues and opportunities
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under time constraints and pressure
- Exceptional judgment in maintaining confidential information and documentation
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
Specific Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not restricted to:
- Primarily provide support to the CEO and additionally assist the COO and President
- Coordinate domestic and international travel accommodations including airfare, car service, and lodging
- Schedule and organize all logistical details for in-house and off-site meetings and appointments. Attends meetings as requested, prepares materials, and may take minutes
- Assist with slide decks, prepares data for presentations
- Prepare and draft correspondence: letters, memos, and emails
- Proofread and format outgoing documents: emails, letters, memos, briefings, meeting summaries, and presentations
- Maintain appropriate electronic and hard copy files
- Perform general office duties as needed and maintain communication with Operations Team
Job title and compensation will be based on experience. Lionano is an equal opportunity employer.