- Department: Product
LinkedIn’s mission is to get people connected to opportunity: this means our platform allows professionals to give and get help from each other, share what they know, and discover/build/share new skills to help others. Our creator management team helps support and grow our content creators, with the mission to source, nurture, uplevel and retain these important voices. Creators set off incredible ripples, helping others find their community and develop their own voice. The more people who give and get help, the faster we all grow.
LinkedIn is looking for a Creator Manager to engage and grow our active creators, helping them develop their voice and build their audience. This person should be passionate about working directly with our members, have an innovation mindset and be willing to jump in to problem solve both the small and the big issues. We’re looking for a person who’s energized by building conversation and connecting with the community, and who has a desire to work in a fast-moving space where experimentation is key. This person will work with creators across technology, finance, sports, creative industries, and more.
- Help test and iterate on the foundational community management program as part of the inaugural group of Creator Managers.
- Vet and onboard members into the creator program.
- Nurture these creators to help ramp up their sharing and audience growth while improving content quality.
- Ongoing creator management, which includes routing issues through the right teams for resolution within a set timeframe.
- Understand the success of your community using a data-driven approach, tracking against goals.
- Partner with editors to share best-in-class content via Discover and other distribution outlets.
- Act as an evangelist for creators as well as our Content Experience team.
- 5- 7+ years of experience
- Experience working directly with creators
- BS/BA degree OR equivalent experience
- Strong community-building skills
- Ability to think analytically, understand metrics and adjust strategy accordingly
- Comfortable navigating different topics and norms of any geo/sector/topic
- Passion for executing on strategy and helping iterate to improve it
- Strong communicator, able to talk/share internally and externally about what LinkedIn is building/experiencing
- Persuasive communicator in multiple forms, especially in writing and presenting before groups of all sizes
- Can balance short-term wins against steady progress on the long-term vision
- Ideal candidate is a LinkedIn power user who is passionate about how we can help individuals and organizations to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: https://lnkd.in/equalemploymentopportunity2017. Please reference the following information for more information: https://legal.linkedin.com/content/dam/legal/LinkedIn_EEO_Statement_2020.pdf. Please reference the following information for more information: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at [email protected] and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.