Vulnerability Management – Client Service Coordinator
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has completed its acquisition of Linkbynet in Juy 2021,
Founded in 2000, Linkbynet is based in Saint-Denis, France, with additional offices in Belgium, Canada, China, France, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Singapore and Vietnam. The company’s team of more than 900 highly skilled professionals holds 400 certifications from major cloud providers such as Alibaba, Amazon, Google and Microsoft.
Linkbynet will further enhance the global capabilities of Accenture Cloud First. Powered by 70,000 cloud professionals and a $3 billion investment over the next three years, Accenture Cloud First group brings together unmatched depth and breadth of cloud expertise, industry cloud solutions, ecosystem partner capabilities, and assets that help clients realize greater value from cloud at speed and scale..
- Manage the Security service of SOC Vulnerability management team, Performing internal governance duties (Security board review, CMDB consolidation, Internal & External communication for service contract, Customer engage, coordinate remediation, remediation reporting, Risk acceptance reporting)
- Involve in all the Vulnerability Processes within (communication, engage, collaborate among stakeholders )
- Maintain internal & external customers satisfaction through solution-oriented mindset and improvement plans
- Support to enforce standard processes in daily service operations
- Work in a professional environment with a worldwide team of experts
- Maintain documentation and ensure process application
- Involve and coordinate the différents technical team to address remediation
- Manage the exception process and risk acceptance formal document
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science & Engineering or in business administration
At least 1-2 years managing service contract in IT infrastructure
Service management experience (Incident management, Change management process. CMDB )
Experience in design process, workflow
ITIL foundation V3 or V4
Fluent English (reading, speaking and writing)
Knowledge on technical environment: Infrastructure, Linux & Windows OS, Network, Security,
ITIL Process (Incident management, Change management, CMDB, etc.. )
Vulnerability management process is big plus.
Project Management skills
Perfect Control on customer relationship and customer service
Management of Conflicts and Stressful situations
Knowledge on IT Contract Services Management
Why you'll love being a part of this company:
Dynamic and young work force
Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot,
ping-pong table etc.)
Training and development opportunities
Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.