Vulnerability Management – Network Admin
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has completed its acquisition of Linkbynet in Juy 2021,
Founded in 2000, Linkbynet is based in Saint-Denis, France, with additional offices in Belgium, Canada, China, France, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Singapore and Vietnam. The company’s team of more than 900 highly skilled professionals holds 400 certifications from major cloud providers such as Alibaba, Amazon, Google and Microsoft.
Linkbynet will further enhance the global capabilities of Accenture Cloud First. Powered by 70,000 cloud professionals and a $3 billion investment over the next three years, Accenture Cloud First group brings together unmatched depth and breadth of cloud expertise, industry cloud solutions, ecosystem partner capabilities, and assets that help clients realize greater value from cloud at speed and scale..
1. Vulnerability remediation
- Perform vulnerabilities remediation
- Ensure proper analysis and provides guidelines
- Anticipate obsolescence
- Identify the business impact
- Identify vulnerability exposure or potential exception
2. Apply SOC process
- Vulnerability response
- Interaction between teams
- Exception management
- Customer notification and warning
3. Collaborate with SOC Analyst and report to TL
- Provide accurate Vulnerability response plan
- Advise on remediation or exception
- Analyze and challenge input from SOC Analyst
4. Multi-dimensional expertise
- At ease with CMDB and BI
- Automation skillset
- R&D on CyberSecurity practices
- Reporting and able to advocate the SOC services
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in Network administration
- Very strong experience in network management (FW, Load Balancer, VIP…), (patch/ update network HW and/or allow & block access, etc.. ) to prevent Cyberattack.
- knowledge on infrastructure system (On-premise, Virtualization VMware/Hyper-V, applications, etc..)
- Knowledge on web services and application run by SSL/TLS protocol.
- Scripting skills (Perl / Python / Bash / Power shell )
- 1 – 2 years working in a rigorous security environment (MFA, 0-Day patching, SOC )
- Automation tools (Chef / Matrix / Ansible) is a plus
- Comptia Security+
- Network certificates
- ITIL V4 Foundation is a plus
- CISM or CISSP is a plus
- Cloud security related certification
- Familiar with scan tools report (Qualys…)
- Know basic Incident response to security threat
- Proficient in CyberSecurity governance
- Comfortable on all OSI model and various OS
- Willing to develop skills on other domains.
- Present/defend ideas with multi-cultural awareness
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.