Cloud Architect (GCP)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has completed its acquisition of Linkbynet in Juy 2021,
Founded in 2000, Linkbynet is based in Saint-Denis, France, with additional offices in Belgium, Canada, China, France, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Singapore and Vietnam. The company’s team of more than 900 highly skilled professionals holds 400 certifications from major cloud providers such as Alibaba, Amazon, Google and Microsoft.
Linkbynet will further enhance the global capabilities of Accenture Cloud First. Powered by 70,000 cloud professionals and a $3 billion investment over the next three years, Accenture Cloud First group brings together unmatched depth and breadth of cloud expertise, industry cloud solutions, ecosystem partner capabilities, and assets that help clients realize greater value from cloud at speed and scale..
- Co-ordinate with stakeholders to develop multi-cloud adoption strategy, roadmap, and planning.
- Overall developing and designing of a robust, secure, scalable, and multi-cloud-based platform.
- Overseeing application architecture, security requirements and deployment in cloud environments
- Contribute to modern software development (micro-service & serverless)
- Co-ordinate to conduct the assessment of the current client’s IT environment
- Identify technology contributors and constraints that may impact migration of the in-scope applications
- Review in-scope applications’ application code, binaries and data for migration to Cloud Services and provide recommendations
- Develop migration patterns for in-scope applications (Rehost or Replatform)
- Develop application migration criteria
- Leading migration of the in-scope application to the Cloud Landing Zone
- Define and contribute to acceptance testing for in-scope applications and provide recommendations
- Develop migration plan for cutover activities
- Provision a cloud platform for client (preferred using IaC processes)
- Provide prompt response to technical issues in a professional manner
- Offering & conduct training and guidance for lower level
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent
▪ At least 5 years of experience in Windows or Linux/Unix administration
▪ Scripting (Perl / Python / Bash / Powershell)
Cloud Architect: At least 5 years of experience in Cloud Designing & Architecting (Google Cloud)
Automation: At least 2 years of experience with terraform, ansible, chef and CICD tools.
Experience in ITSM, I&O, automation, vendor management, and governance
ITIL V4 Foundation is a plus
Any certification in System, Network, Security management
Cloud management certificates such as GCP/ Azure/AWS/Alicloud
You are defined by the following autonomous, curious and technologic enthusiast. You can take ownership of projects and drive them to completion.
Self-organized, skill in prioritizing and balancing multiple tasks.
Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships and promoting teamwork
Customer oriented approach
Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills – Advanced English, French is a plus.
Good at negotiation skills.
Basic about project management skills.
Very good knowledge in the following technologies:
Strong knowledge of cloud provider services (Google Cloud)
Expert in well-design multi-cloud platform architect
Good knowledge and skills at Cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
OS: at least very good experience in Windows or Linux
Managing patching and version update, users and permissions.
Monitoring CPU, memory, disks and filesystems, OS-level networking
Network: Basic concept about networking such as switching, routing, NAT, VPN, Lease line, SDN, Load Balancer, CDN, etc.
Security: Knowledge and skills about Cloud security. Basic knowledge about security concepts such as CIA, AAA, MFA, Encryption protocol, PAM, Firewall, Application gateway, etc.
Virtualization: Knowledge and skills about VMware/Hyper-V or Openstack
Computer programming languages: At least a minimal knowledge of programming or scripting language such as Perl, Python, Ruby, Java or .NET.
Knowledge of container, micro-service, serverless, database data model
Why you'll love working here:
Wonderful and Human focus Environment
Dynamic and young work force
Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
Allowances (lunch, parking)
Travel opportunities (Intersites mobility)
Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc