Network Administrator (AON)
- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
- Ensure the success of maintaining availability and operational managed services for LINKBYNET client's network equipment
- Perform 24x7 incident management on diverse systems but strictly according to documented procedures. Example:
✓ Perform level 1 troubleshooting and resolution
✓ Escalate issues to appropriate level 2 team
✓ Perform incident coordination from start to end with all parties
- Manage incidents and problems daily to minimize downtime on customer activities
- Collaborates with the other technical departments such as Service Delivery, System & Application, Operation, Supervision & Back-up, Virtualization… located in Vietnam and other countries
- Bachelor’s/Engineer’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in networking administration or related field.
- Proficient with Networking administration:
✓ Good basic networking skills: routing, switching, firewall
✓ Experienced in firewall technologies such as Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, etc.
✓ Basic knowledge and experience in load balancers.
✓ Basic understanding of IDS/IPS/WAF.
✓ Network security knowledge/experience,
✓ Linux networking administration,
- Confident using English in a working environment:
✓ Reading and writing specifications, documenting system changes
✓ Presenting / Discussing technical topics
✓ Ability to collaborate with team members
✓ Can work independently or as part of a team
- CCNP/Cloud and another equivalent certificate is a plus.
Why you'll love working here :
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- Allowances (lunch, parking)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.