Azure Cloud Administrator
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has completed its acquisition of Linkbynet in Juy 2021,
Founded in 2000, Linkbynet is based in Saint-Denis, France, with additional offices in Belgium, Canada, China, France, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Singapore and Vietnam. The company’s team of more than 900 highly skilled professionals holds 400 certifications from major cloud providers such as Alibaba, Amazon, Google and Microsoft.
Linkbynet will further enhance the global capabilities of Accenture Cloud First. Powered by 70,000 cloud professionals and a $3 billion investment over the next three years, Accenture Cloud First group brings together unmatched depth and breadth of cloud expertise, industry cloud solutions, ecosystem partner capabilities, and assets that help clients realize greater value from cloud at speed and scale..
- Conduct discovery customer applications as candidates for migration to Cloud Services (“in-scope applications”)
- Co-ordinate to conduct the assessment of the current client’s IT environment
- Identify technology contributors and constraints that may impact the migration of the in-scope applications
- Review in-scope applications’ application code, binaries, and data for migration to Cloud Services and provide recommendations
- Execute migration patterns for in-scope applications (Rehost or Replatform)
- Assist migration of the in-scope application to the Cloud Landing Zone
- Assist acceptance testing for in-scope applications and provide recommendations
- Co-ordinate to execute migration plan and cutover activities
- Provisioning a cloud platform for a client (preferred using IaC processes)
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in Windows or Linux/Unix administration
- Automation tools (Chef / TF / Ansible)
- Scripting (Perl / Python / Bash / Powershell)
- Cloud: At least 1 year of experience in Azure Cloud, virtualization (Vmware/Hyper-V or Openstack), and containers (kubernetes, docker)
- Automation: At least 1 year of experience with terraform, ansible, chef, and CICD tool.
- ITIL V4 Foundation is a plus
- Any certification in System management
- Cloud management certificates
- You are defined by the following autonomous, curious and technologic enthusiast. You can take ownership of projects and drive them to completion.
- Self-organized, prioritizing and balancing multiple tasks skills.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships and promoting teamwork
- Customer-oriented approach
- Communication: advanced English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Very good knowledge of the following technologies:
- IaaS, PaaS service
- Migration strategies, methodology, and toolsOS:
- Managing patching and version updates, users, and permissions.
- Monitoring CPU, memory, disks and filesystems, OS-level networking
- Internet solutions:
- WEB: Apache, Nginx, Varnish, CDN: Akamai, CloudFront
- Applications: PHP, FPM, Common PHP frameworks, Magento, WordPress, Hybris
- DB and storage applications: MySQL, Cloud RDS, Redis
- Internet protocols: DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS
- Open Source solutions
- Knowledge of container, micro-service, database data model
- You know what production is, what’s to manage incidents, and you want to avoid it at all cost
- One of the following System flavors:
- Windows flavored guy, since the release of PowerShell, you should have forgotten how to use your mouse and be Windows Core addict
- Linux flavored guy, your speaking Python and you’re Jedi master of the shell
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Why you'll love working here:
Wonderful and Human focus Environment
Dynamic and young work force
Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
Allowances (lunch, parking)
Travel opportunities (Intersites mobility)
Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc