- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has completed its acquisition of Linkbynet in Juy 2021,
Founded in 2000, Linkbynet is based in Saint-Denis, France, with additional offices in Belgium, Canada, China, France, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Singapore and Vietnam. The company’s team of more than 900 highly skilled professionals holds 400 certifications from major cloud providers such as Alibaba, Amazon, Google and Microsoft.
Linkbynet will further enhance the global capabilities of Accenture Cloud First. Powered by 70,000 cloud professionals and a $3 billion investment over the next three years, Accenture Cloud First group brings together unmatched depth and breadth of cloud expertise, industry cloud solutions, ecosystem partner capabilities, and assets that help clients realize greater value from cloud at speed and scale..
- Work with internal and external customers on resolving complex Virtualization and Storage issues.
- Maintain, monitor and analyze performance of infrastructure components and give recommendations.
- Work on specifications, technical documentation, requirements, and knowledge database (Team Wiki)
- Prioritize workload and resolution to meet service level agreements.
- Analyze and resolve complex customer issues, escalating to other departments as identified.
- Participates in identifying and recommending complex technology solutions for clients.
- Work closely with Backup, Network, Datacenter and System teams on issue resolution and process improvement.
- Tracks and recognizes knowledge opportunities; recommends and perform additional training as needed.
- Provides training and mentors junior staff members.
- Application performance troubleshooting.
- Migrating clients (P2V, V2V etc..) from a datacenter to another.
- Rotating On-call support shift.
- Prioritize issues and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Identify issue trends and recommend appropriate course of action to address.
- Demonstrate excellent partnering, communicating, and negotiating skills in order to gather client requirements and communicate effectively with the other teams
- Maintain composure under pressure and accurately access and resolve problem situations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in the same role
- Experience on multitenant platforms / mutualized Environment’s requirements and constraints
- VMWare certification (VCP/VCAP)
- Storage certification (EMC/IBM/Netapp/etc.)
- Public cloud certification is a plus
- ITILv4 is a plus
- Good System skills (Linux/windows)
- Good Network knowledge (Routing/switching/firewalling)
- Strong hardware/datacenter skills and knowledge (x86 servers/SANs/interconnexion (cabling/fiberoptic management…)
- Active Directory, DHCP Server, DNS, VPN
- Storage: SAN, FC, SSD, HDD, NAS
- Virtualization – Expert knowledge of VMware (Hyper-V is a plus)
- Ability to explain virtual servers vs. physical servers and various cloud computing concepts.
- Knowledge on Azure AWS GCP …cloud computing concepts
- Strong knowledge on Security concepts and best practices
- Great communication skills in written & spoken English. French or Vietnamese are a plus.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SDDC and HCI technologies
- Knowledge of Backup software
- Working experience in an ISP or IT services provider company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills, teamwork and customer service skills.
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.