AON Incident Manager
- Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has completed its acquisition of Linkbynet in Juy 2021,
Founded in 2000, Linkbynet is based in Saint-Denis, France, with additional offices in Belgium, Canada, China, France, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Singapore and Vietnam. The company’s team of more than 900 highly skilled professionals holds 400 certifications from major cloud providers such as Alibaba, Amazon, Google and Microsoft.
Linkbynet will further enhance the global capabilities of Accenture Cloud First. Powered by 70,000 cloud professionals and a $3 billion investment over the next three years, Accenture Cloud First group brings together unmatched depth and breadth of cloud expertise, industry cloud solutions, ecosystem partner capabilities, and assets that help clients realize greater value from cloud at speed and scale..
- Manage the quality of the service on incident management within SLA/OLA.
- Coordinate with SM in interacting with Client, answering Client enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints to reach and maintain the high level of CSR on incident management.
- Manage events, incidents and problems to minimize downtime on Customer services which are under Linkbynet managed services.
- Manage/coordinate governance to improve the performance of platform and keep continuously improvement.
- Manage/supervise activities between internal and external resources and facilitate smooth workflow for service delivery.
- Collaborates with the other technical departments such as Service Delivery, System & Application, Operation, Supervision & Back-up, Virtualization / Storage located in Vietnam and other countries
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in IT services (infra/Cloud/…).
- Have experience working in service provider companies.
- ITIL / IT Infra and Clouds certification are plus
- Service oriented mindset
- Knowhow / knowledge on IT infra and Cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP/Alicloud…)
- Analyzing and reporting skills
- Presentation/Collaborative/Teamwork/Problem solving
- Must have good English communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Team player
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Yearly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.
- Large technological spectrum